Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #131
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer so far is fantastic! I've been swimming my days away in my backyard pool. And, having hourly events going on all day, that's tops! Go Webkinz Summers!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #132
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, school is out, now comes the swimming in my pool, inviting friends to join me in a barbeque and just hanging out together. Many more games to play now with the extended hours. New pets coming, Mazing Hamsters, and so many more. More time to collect trash and keep the parks clean. Sitting in the garden yard and talking with old friends again.
Even though we get summer reading and other subject to do while on vacation. those can be rainy day things to do or if it is really to hot to playout side for long periods of time theycan be something else to do besides play games. Enjoy the summer, it goes by faster than we think!
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #133
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

My Webkinz love summer because in the summer there are the all day activities and because I get to have more time to spend with them since school's out! They also enjoy hanging out with their buddies outside in the parks under the warm summer sun!

Thanks for hosting this awesome contest!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #134

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

My Webkinz just love summer! They love the green grass that grows in their backyard. Since it will be so hot my Webkinz will take a dip in the pool to refresh them. Later they have some cold lemonade. My Webkinz also will have several parties because they have so much time in he summer.
My Webkinz are never bored in bored in summer! I LOVE SUMMER!
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #135

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

I love Summer as much as the next person, but my webbies love it more!

They love that they can decorate with the flowers even better than before in the winter. They also like that i have more time to spend with them

The all day activites are fun too. My pets have so far been the POTM's so, all day activites=more time for them!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #136
Lil Kinz

bellabellebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I think summer is AWESOME because I can go on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider a lot more! There are also a lot more cool activities. I can't wait for more new things to come out! I also get to earn more KinzCash for my Webkinz!
bellabellebunny is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #137

Candy 816 is a jewel in the roughCandy 816 is a jewel in the rough

Me and my webkinz love summer! We play outside, swim in the pool, and have lots of cook outs and BBQ's!
Candy 816 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #138

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wish the summer activities were year round. Especially all day daily activities. I have more time during the day in the winter, especially if I am home sick. During the summer I am out all day, and travel, sometimes to different time zones which makes it harder to access the activities.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:24 AM   #139

gumy13axl is on a distinguished road

I love summer! My webkinz, play games, swim, and go for walks in the park a lot!
gumy13axl is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #140

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

My webkinz love summer!!!They love to go to the park at sit on the swings with their friends...In the summer they have way more time for jobs, and much more time to hunt for gems.They love to go on shopping sprees and love to go on vactions!!!

Theres my entry!
Thanks WI
jonas12345 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥