Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:52 AM   #121
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

I love Summer, because I can have quite awhile for some fabulous time, no school, swimming and so much more! My webkinz love summer because they can go swimming, themselves! They would hop into swingsets at the kinzville park, meet new friends during the wonderful time of the year, and much more.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

Mystic Moon is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz and I love summer because it gives me more time to spend with them, more chance and fairness in getting stuff from activities, and more time to hang with friends on WW.
Mystic Moon is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #123
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

My webkinz LOVE summer! Now that it's summer they spend plenty of time in their outdoor yards and they can take care of their gardens in the sunshine! They loved the summer sensation gift and now that schools out they have so many more daily activities to do! I'm going to head on over to webkinz and visit them right now. Maybe they'll want to swim in their pool today!
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #124
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

My fish Trigonometry loves the summer, because it means she can go swimming ! Kaleidoscope also loves the summer, because it means vacation, and vacation means souvenirs, and souvenirs means she'll have even more stuff in her already pack-rat like room. Apollo likes ice-cream in the summer.

I will be absent for a few weeks, so if I win something that would be why I'm not able to get back to you thanks for understanding WI!
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #125
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

My webkinz like summer because there is no school and they are free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They get to harvest berries at jumbleberry fields, and make wishes at the wishing well. My webkinz LOVE summer!

yazibelle is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #126
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

My Webkinz LOVE summertime! I can spend more time with them all day, and do fun activities more often. Recently we have organized all the food/treats in ALL the refridgerators, and ALL the clothes in our closets! Home renovations have been going on almost everyday, and each Webkinz can't wait for their room's turn.
Thank you for another wonderful contest!
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #127
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I love the new all day activities! It gives me a better chance of getting things and having more fun.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #128

Meep is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webbies love summer! They spend their time outside gardening and playing with their friends. I love the all-day activities because I usually miss a lot of the afternoon activities. I love playing the Super Wheel, the Prize Klaw, and all the other activities!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #129
IluvTink

Carrots1 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz ♥ summer because we have all day to play together, there is no homework for me to finish or tests to study for, so we have time to do things that we usually can't do during the schoolyear, like vacations, gardening, and more playtime! The daily activities every hour are also a bonus because we have more chances for discounts, free items and exclusive games! My webkinz and me absolutley LOVE webkinz, but we LOVE it even more in the summer!!! ☺
Carrots1 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #130
Ask 4 It

MissLa77 is a splendid one to beholdMissLa77 is a splendid one to beholdMissLa77 is a splendid one to beholdMissLa77 is a splendid one to behold

I have always been a big fan of Summer, though my Webkinz love it much more! They get enjoy all day activities and get plenty of attention(: They especially love hanging out with all of their friends at the Clubhouse, or just a fun day in the Kinzville Park. No matter what it is, my Webkinz are always up for more fun and activities on Webkinz World(:

Thanks for this awesome contest! I've never seen clothes like this before, how cool
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥