Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #111
Webkinz :)
Bengalcat4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest Thread

Summer is great! I love having activities all day long.
Bengalcat4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #112
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

My webkinz enjoy summer because we: eat TONS of yummy snacks, go swimming all the time, eat lots of icecream, and spend way more time together!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #113
Righteous
sparklygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I love summer and it's finally here! I love the all day activities because it gives you a chance to do extra things and make more money or get more prizes. Love it!! Keeps me busy. And my webkinz love the outdoors for the summer, enjoying the warm weather. Yes, they definitely need a summer wardrobe. Thanks for the contest.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:41 AM   #114
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

I love summer in Webkinz World because with the all day activities, you have more chances to win cool prizes in the Prize Klaw and other activities. When my webkinz want to go outside, they don't have to worry about getting stuck in the rain. It will be nice weather for swimming outside. One of my favorite webkinz, Lexie my manatee LOVES swimming. They can play the Soccer Challenge in the nice weather to win cool prizes. This is why I think summer in Webkinz World is awesome.
lunakitty is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #115

iiooi1999 is on a distinguished road

I LOVE summer! Good contest! I play football and baseball also swimming! That is what i do during the summer!
Thanks!

iiooi1999
Bee Smart Stay Smart
iiooi1999 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #116
jesus should be a

bee bee16 will become famous soon enough

well i know that my webkinz LOVE summer and so do i! we love swimming and especially the ice cream and frozen treats, and they like that i can spend more time with them!!
bee bee16 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I love summertime. It gives me a chance to take a break from all the hard work at school. I can't wait for our summer vacation to the beach. I also love the happenings in Webkinz World. We get dailies all day rather than just in the afternoons!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 07-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #118
DoveHeart!

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

Summer is my favorite season of all!Because I love being with my family and watching the fireworks, no one is alone or left out. We are all together!
millag is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #119
gramearp is on a distinguished road

My pets love being able to do something different every hour. Win or lose they get to play and enjoy the summer weather. They go to the play yard for soccer and badminton. They enjoy going to Kinzville Park and playing on the swings and cleaning up the park.

gramearp
gramearp is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #120
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

My Webkinz love Summertime! They love to hang out in the park with their friends, trade their winter and spring clothes for summer ones, garden in the backyard, redo the house,swin in the pool,watch fireworks, and much more. But their most favorite thing ever is to spend time with family.

Thank you for this wonderful contest! (:
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*invisible tag*, *magic*, 310webkinz :), bethany♥, catch me if you can!, charis99, charis99 <3 owl city, cocokl9 here!, f l a m e d a n c e, i love green, i luv owl city too!, ilp/emily got a tag!, je rocks!, let's go millag!, marielofredwall was here!, mockingjay, puppy232323 wuz here, rockermom rocks, smilez was here! :), tawni lovez tagz!, woo hoo!, ♥ summer '10 ♥