Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Match the U.S. Presidents to the Presidential Pets!
A=6, B=1, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=5 222.01%
A=2, B=3, C=5, D=1, E=6, F=4 30.27%
A=4, B=2, C=6, D=3, E=1, F=5 171.56%
A=1, B=6, C=4, D=2, E=5, F=3 302.74%
A=5, B=6, C=2, D=4, E=3, F=1 171.56%
A=2, B=6, C=3, D=1, E=5, F=4 121.10%
A=3, B=2, C=4, D=5, E=1, F=6 312.84%
A=1, B=5, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=6 96187.92%
Voters: 1093. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #251
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Awesome contest! One question -- how do you know who voted for what answer?

LOL, I had no clue that a president had a cow and another had a turkey! XD!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #252
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Heyyy nice contest :3 if many peeps pick the winning 1 do u pick randomly
Old 10-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #253
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

cool contest

Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #254
DisneyEeyore12899
Lil Kinz
LoveWebkinz1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait to enter, im new here and im very excited !!!!!
LoveWebkinz1001 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #255
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I voted to click a certain one but messed up. oh well
good luck everyone
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 03:25 AM   #256
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I think I voted right, but most was just guessing. Good luck everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by Honeyz Web
I hope I win! I ussaally don't win anythng
If it makes you feel better, I've only won one or two items, and neither were too valuable, the whole time I've been a member.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 06:15 AM   #257
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Very Educational contest!! Awesome idea!!
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #258
<3

neocat3miracle is sweet stuff
neocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuff

Nice contest! I voted!
neocat3miracle is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #259

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

WOOHOO I hope I win, those howling ridge psi's are cool, Thank you WI staff for donating your retired and Psi items for the contest.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #260
ladeybuggy
ladeybuggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Omigosh! I just love contests like this! I learned a lot and hope I win, But good luck to everyone else.
ladeybuggy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, b1u waz here, bear10176 was here!!!, boo!, charlene wuz here, f l a m e d a n c e, gdfgjbg was here, heart891011 was here, i n f i n i t y 9 3, i was here :), james is mangarine, jazzy here!, je rocks!, jess wuz here! :d, kittycats was here, marielofredwall was here!, melissa♥, of course koodo was here!, sharkies eat'choo, small was here :], t h e i c e d a n c e, webbyworld, webkinzmasterz was here!