Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Match the U.S. Presidents to the Presidential Pets!
A=6, B=1, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=5 222.01%
A=2, B=3, C=5, D=1, E=6, F=4 30.27%
A=4, B=2, C=6, D=3, E=1, F=5 171.56%
A=1, B=6, C=4, D=2, E=5, F=3 302.74%
A=5, B=6, C=2, D=4, E=3, F=1 171.56%
A=2, B=6, C=3, D=1, E=5, F=4 121.10%
A=3, B=2, C=4, D=5, E=1, F=6 312.84%
A=1, B=5, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=6 96187.92%
Voters: 1093. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

kileyrt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

how do you enter again I 4 got
kileyrt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #202
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Good Luck To Everyone!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #203

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

I think I got the answers right....I hope I get the Howling Rock for the
Dire Wolf online pet coming out on October 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the chance
loviewolfy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #204
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Aww, how cool!! I totally guessed here, but let's hope I did okay Thanks for the opportunity Justin and Wendy
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #205
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

i forgot how to vote, please help!
cookiekittin is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #206

soda pop is on a distinguished road

oh ya i voted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where's my sticker????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soda pop is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #207
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

I voted (: Great contest!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #208
Lil Kinz

turtle139 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool contest i think i got it right i hope i win
turtle139 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #209
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

This is great! I've never heard of Presidential Pets until ... now! Thanks for the contest, I actually learned something now Wow, so many cool pets, so many awesome presidents
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #210
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

That was so much fun trying to figure out which pet belongs to which president
Good Luck everyone and thank you WI for another great contest
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, b1u waz here, bear10176 was here!!!, boo!, charlene wuz here, f l a m e d a n c e, gdfgjbg was here, heart891011 was here, i n f i n i t y 9 3, i was here :), james is mangarine, jazzy here!, je rocks!, jess wuz here! :d, kittycats was here, marielofredwall was here!, melissa♥, of course koodo was here!, sharkies eat'choo, small was here :], t h e i c e d a n c e, webbyworld, webkinzmasterz was here!