Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Match the U.S. Presidents to the Presidential Pets!
A=6, B=1, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=5 222.01%
A=2, B=3, C=5, D=1, E=6, F=4 30.27%
A=4, B=2, C=6, D=3, E=1, F=5 171.56%
A=1, B=6, C=4, D=2, E=5, F=3 302.74%
A=5, B=6, C=2, D=4, E=3, F=1 171.56%
A=2, B=6, C=3, D=1, E=5, F=4 121.10%
A=3, B=2, C=4, D=5, E=1, F=6 312.84%
A=1, B=5, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=6 96187.92%
Voters: 1093. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

95morgan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

This contest is great
Thank you so much!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #132
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Thanks for having this awesome contest!!! Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to see who wins.
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #133
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

thanks for the great contest!
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #134
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

Great contest! Good luck everyone!
Rikku is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #135
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Awesome contest. Would love the spitoon!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 09-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #136
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

i voted
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #137

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Great contest!
I was always into presidents
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #138
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Cool contest!
Haha, I remember I used to ask my parents, if we ever moved into the White House, if I could have a pet wolf and fox. xD Oh well...
Old 09-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #139
Dan3455

Dan3455 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Hope to win
If you like border collies but its icon!
BORDER COLLIES RULE!!!!!!!!!

Dan3455 is offline Male
Old 09-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #140

mjmakaha has a spectacular aura aboutmjmakaha has a spectacular aura about

Dang I knew the answer but clicked the wrong one well anyway good luck to those smart enough to click the right answer.... LOL I am so NOT smart lol Anyway good luck!
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, b1u waz here, bear10176 was here!!!, boo!, charlene wuz here, f l a m e d a n c e, gdfgjbg was here, heart891011 was here, i n f i n i t y 9 3, i was here :), james is mangarine, jazzy here!, je rocks!, jess wuz here! :d, kittycats was here, marielofredwall was here!, melissa‚ô•, of course koodo was here!, sharkies eat'choo, small was here :], t h e i c e d a n c e, webbyworld, webkinzmasterz was here!