Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Match the U.S. Presidents to the Presidential Pets!
A=6, B=1, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=5 222.01%
A=2, B=3, C=5, D=1, E=6, F=4 30.27%
A=4, B=2, C=6, D=3, E=1, F=5 171.56%
A=1, B=6, C=4, D=2, E=5, F=3 302.74%
A=5, B=6, C=2, D=4, E=3, F=1 171.56%
A=2, B=6, C=3, D=1, E=5, F=4 121.10%
A=3, B=2, C=4, D=5, E=1, F=6 312.84%
A=1, B=5, C=4, D=3, E=2, F=6 96187.92%
Voters: 1093. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #101
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Clever contest! Thanks!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #102
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider Presidential Pet Contest through October 15! Win a Spittoon or Howling Ridge PSI!

Cool. Educational contest. I knew half of them to start, guessed one other right w/o help... Anyway, thanks!
GlynnisI is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #103
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

This is a fun contest! Thanks WI!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #104

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I thought it was rather good myself - and knew most of the pets without needing to google any.

That said, there were other animals that I think could've been used in place of the two more recent ones that just about everyone knows. One pet was even a goat, and Teddy Roosevelt's family had a lot of unusual animals that are even Webkinz pets.

That way - everyone could learn even MORE interesting facts about our presidents.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:42 AM   #105

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

Great contest! I learned something new from it!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #106
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Absolutely wonderful contest! TY WI!
Aeza is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:02 AM   #107
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much WI for another great contest!!!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #108
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Very fun and learned something new - already a win-win!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:09 AM   #109
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

Great contest! Thanks!
Good luck everyone!
Sundara is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #110
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

OOOH!!!!! I've never won a Contest!! I hope i do! Good Luck Everyone!
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, b1u waz here, bear10176 was here!!!, boo!, charlene wuz here, f l a m e d a n c e, gdfgjbg was here, heart891011 was here, i n f i n i t y 9 3, i was here :), james is mangarine, jazzy here!, je rocks!, jess wuz here! :d, kittycats was here, marielofredwall was here!, melissa‚ô•, of course koodo was here!, sharkies eat'choo, small was here :], t h e i c e d a n c e, webbyworld, webkinzmasterz was here!