Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #81
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Go Pink! Go Pink!
FraggleMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #82
purple525
Webkinz :)

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

As an Operating Room RN, my heart goes out to all of the women I have taken care of over the years who have had to come in for breast biopsies, lumpectomies, mastectomies, and then subsequent plastic surgery reconstruction. May modern medicine find a cure someday soon.
pinkHeart.pngpinkHeart.pngpinkHeart.pngpinkHeart.pngpinkHeart.png

purple525 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #83

Joann617 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the contest. Time to Dream in Pink.
Joann617 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #84

ljutiq will become famous soon enough

lol great idea and i really would like the gtrand prize (angel)
Old 10-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #85

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Thanks for the awesome contest!
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #86

Candy 816 is a jewel in the roughCandy 816 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for this wonderful contest! I hope some day they will find a cure, I too know somebody with it. My heart goes out to everybody with breast cancer.
Thanks again for the contest!
Candy 816 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #87

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks to all the GC's for sending in wonderful prizes, and for WI hosting a contest to raise awareness of this horrid disease.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 10-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #88
Keeblerann

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for sponsoring this contest. I am a registered nurse. My pink ribbon is for all the women I've cared for with this horrible disease. And for my family members who have successfully beaten the monster.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #89
Bubbles1288

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

ok i enterd.
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #90
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

In honor of my grandmother, thank you.
kayembee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, <3lessthanthree, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness!♥, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, echos waz here, f l a m e d a n c e, go pink for bca, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, jess wuz here!, kd&me, kgirl here. think pink, pink, pink for the ♥, pink.pink.pink.pink, pinkismorethanacolor, think pink peoples!, think pink ♥ love, think pink!, think pink♥, you are beautiful!, ♥breast cancer awareness♥