Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #711
Webkinz :)

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

I'm all for early detection! The sooner we know the sooner we can cure! I'm also sending my yoplait lids in! With each lid they'll donate 10cents to Susan G. Komen for the cure and u should donate too!
chels101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #712

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Thank you WI and to those who donated gifts. Hopefully one day there will be a cure for all types of Breast Cancer.
catlady82467 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 02:41 AM   #713

animal lover 2 will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks WI for this awesome contest that recognizes such a great cause.

I have friends who have had breast cancer and have had a single or double mastectomy.

My prayer is that a cure will be found and that no one else will get breast cancer.

I'm sorry, I thought that I had changed my avatar. I guess that I don't know how to do it.

Some how my post doubled. I don't know how that happened.

I thought that I had changed my avatar, but it didn't do it. I guess that I don't know how to change my avatar . I wish that someone would give step by step instructions on how to change or add an avatar. Can you PLEASE do that for us WI?

Last edited by animal lover 2; 10-26-2010 at 02:41 AM..
animal lover 2 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #714

jennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of lightjennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of lightjennjoe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so much for this contest, my heart goes out to all those affected by breast cancer.
jennjoe24 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #715
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I would LOVE enter about this great cause to try to get everyone informed about Breast cancer
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #716
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

It's so nice that WI is hosting this contest. It actually goes along perfectly with the Pink Poodle Webkinz that is helping to promote the disease. Rep to the mods for holding this awesome contest!
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #717
klf34

Keesha is on a distinguished road

Family of survivers!!!!!!!
Keesha is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #718

Randi♥ will become famous soon enough

I wanted to post and show my awareness for breast cancer. thank you for the wonderful prizes and this oppurtunity!
Randi♥ is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #719
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by animal lover 2
Click the image to open in full size.

I thought that I had changed my avatar, but it didn't do it. I guess that I don't know how to change my avatar . I wish that someone would give step by step instructions on how to change or add an avatar.

I'm assuming that you already have saved a picture that you wish to use as your new avatar. If so, try this:

1. Click on User CP at the top left corner of this page to get a drop-down menu.
2. Click Edit Avatar on the drop-down menu.
3. When the screen reopens, scroll down to the bottom of the screen to where you see Option 2 with a Browse button.
4. Click the Browse button and search on your computer until you find the picture that you wish to use as your new avatar.
5. Click Open the picture you wish to use. You should note that the address for your picture appears under the Option 2 heading after you have clicked to open it.
6. Click Save Changes.

This may still leave you in the Edit Avatar screen where you started. Don't worry - your avatar should be changed unless it is too large pixel-wise, in which case you will be told. You can leave this screen by clicking on your Subscribed Threads, for instance, and then go check out your new avatar. Hope this helped!
valleygram is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #720

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Every day we get closer to a cure. If and when you are of age, remember to get your yearly mammogram.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, <3lessthanthree, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness!♥, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, echos waz here, f l a m e d a n c e, go pink for bca, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, jess wuz here!, kd&me, kgirl here. think pink, pink, pink for the ♥, pink.pink.pink.pink, pinkismorethanacolor, think pink peoples!, think pink ♥ love, think pink!, think pink♥, you are beautiful!, ♥breast cancer awareness♥