Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #661
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Go pink! Great contest, thanks everyone!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #662
Joins the Duchy side
Webkinz :)

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

I hope this contest makes people aware
I grandma is a surviver So Think Pink everyone!!!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #663
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
Awesome contest!
I had to get a biopsy to get some tumors checked out, so hopefully it won't be cancer
Here's wishes for a good outcome from your tests, 39!
mlh is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #664
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to get Ganz to make "ribbon" pets and donate a portion of the proceeds to research. (for cancer awareness, among others).
Click on the link in my signature to support it. I'd love to see Ganz doing even more to help rid the world of Cancer!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #665

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

congrats to all the winners.
breast cancer awareness month <3
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #666
click clack ding!

Electra XT has a spectacular aura about

I will try to raise awareness by posting all pink emoticons I can:
Happy October!
Electra XT is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #667
footballle
Lil Kinz

waterfox35 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they find a cure.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #668

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

Hey everybody, don't forget to go back to the first page and click on cows pink ribbon to give free mammograms. I know there's been some questions about the efficacy of this test, but it is the best we have right now and does find tumors earlier. Thanks.
pawprint is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 10:40 PM   #669
papiegranny

papiegranny is a jewel in the roughpapiegranny is a jewel in the rough

I want to support a lovely girll who we call Deer. She has family who is not winning the battle against cancer. I want her to know that her second family in the park is there for her. Little Bear Hugs, and Hearts.
papiegranny is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #670

ChiuauahLUV has a spectacular aura about

I will enter! If anyone hear has read my thread in the Open Mike, then they know that I'm passionate about the cause of breast cancer. I also happen to love the color pink.
I hope that we can find a cure. Very soon, too.
ChiuauahLUV is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, <3lessthanthree, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness!♥, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, echos waz here, f l a m e d a n c e, go pink for bca, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, jess wuz here!, kd&me, kgirl here. think pink, pink, pink for the ♥, pink.pink.pink.pink, pinkismorethanacolor, think pink peoples!, think pink ♥ love, think pink!, think pink♥, you are beautiful!, ♥breast cancer awareness♥