Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #481
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
If I put the pink ribbon with blue inside (also for male breast cancer awarness) am I still eligible?
I second that thought. Thanks to all the men who support and encourage their wives/girlfriends/sisters/aunts/grandmothers and remind them to do the things that are needed to care for themselves. But it also works the other way around. Men CAN and DO get breast cancer and they need to be supported and encouraged to take care of themselves too. Pink and Blue ribbons should be eligible.
beekay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #482
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Awesome!
What a great idea!
I was wondering if WI was going to do anything for Breast Cancer Awareness, glad you guys decided to!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #483
Webkinz :)

DsPngnPrncss673 is on a distinguished road

Great contest WI! Way to raise awareness about an important issue.
DsPngnPrncss673 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #484

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

This is a great idea! Thank you for this wonderful contest.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #485
hat? I'm a

vlrlms has a spectacular aura about

Be aware tell your mom or dad to get tested! My Aunt has breast cancer. I fight for her!
vlrlms is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #486

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Thank you for providing an outlet to raise awareness of breast cancer. It has affected a number of people close to our family and we hope to see it stamped out soon! Thank you WI!
Old 10-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #487

Forever&Always is on a distinguished road

Thanks WI for the amazing contest!
Forever&Always is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #488
Andrea132

Andrea132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for having this contest, its a great way to raise awareness
Andrea132 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #489

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the contest you always put on, they're GREAT!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #490
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Breast Cancer Awareness...say it, fight it, cure it!!

Thanks WI for another great contest and a special thanks to the gift coaches for donating the prizes.

acourt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, <3lessthanthree, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness!♥, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, echos waz here, f l a m e d a n c e, go pink for bca, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, jess wuz here!, kd&me, kgirl here. think pink, pink, pink for the ♥, pink.pink.pink.pink, pinkismorethanacolor, think pink peoples!, think pink ♥ love, think pink!, think pink♥, you are beautiful!, ♥breast cancer awareness♥