Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #421
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Two of my Grandmas died of breast cancer. One fought a battle of over seven years and the other only three months.

I dedicated my cookbook to my grandmas, so that their lives would be remembered and they would live on in spirit. Every time I cook a recipe from that book they are there with me. My one grandma was a country house wife. She prided herself in taking care of her family, always doing the cooking and cleaning, just like a good farmer's wife. So, when she got really sick, it was up to my grandpa to take care of her and he had to try to cook. We asked her what she was having for dinner one day and she looked at grandpa in the kitchen and she said, "yuck soup." They were the last words I ever heard her say. Yuck Soup is in my cookbook, but it isn't a sad memory, rather it is a memory of sticking by your family when they need you and always trying your best, even though it may not be perfect, if it is done with love it will be appreciated and remembered.

My grandma did not feel she could tell people about her breast cancer. Part of that was because grandpa was embarrassed about it. Back then, people do not talk about it like they do now. Grandma suffered through many treatments and operations alone and the way my mother found out was when she hugged my grandma one day. It is nice to see everyone talking about it. No one should have to suffer in silence.

Thank you, WI, for helping to spread the awareness. Thank you GCs for being so generous to donate such amazing prizes. Thank you WI members for wearing your pink ribbons and spreading the awareness.

Last edited by dragonbird; 10-17-2010 at 09:29 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #422
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

thank you for the contest WI! im so glad your raising awareness to breast cancer... it has affected so much people. keep up the good work
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #423
UMBO

TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!TheKatey4ever is the cats pajamas!

Thank you WI for all you've done to spread the message during this month

Wishing you the best of luck through it all,
-TheKatey4ever
TheKatey4ever is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #424
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Thanks to the GCs for the donations and for the opportunity to win prizes for doing something that is near and dear to my heart.

My Aunt had breast cancer. She struggled with the treatments for years and as soon as we all thought she had finally beaten it the cancer returned.
The more awareness and support this cause is given the more people will be saved with early detection and improved methods of treatment !!

Kudos to all of you and for everyone supporting this cause !!
Best wishes to all of your "Aunts" out there.....may they be cancer-free and stay that way !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #425
Call me Caroline :)

hazi has a spectacular aura about

Thank you WI for spreading awareness. I belive that together, we can find a cure! It is so touching for some who have relatives with breast cancer. Everyone, THINK PINK!
Good luck from my heart to you and your families.
-hazi
hazi is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #426
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

I just want to say that I hope it's the year they find a cure for breast cancer. It really hurts when you have lost a loved one from breast cancer, they thought my mom had it, but she didn't. I was still very scared that it would come true and she would have breast cancer. I really REALLY hope they find the cure for this disease. My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a loved one from breast cancer. Thank you WI for this contest, and the members for wearing the ribbons in pride for hoping this year will be the year we find a cure.

Last edited by Sugardog678; 10-17-2010 at 09:40 AM..
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #427

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

great cause...
great contest...
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #428

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Best wishes to all people with breast cancer.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #429
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

Wonderful contest!
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #430
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for this awesome contest!!!!!!!
Be brest cancer aware!!!!!!!

Last edited by tjsie; 10-17-2010 at 10:05 AM..
tjsie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, <3lessthanthree, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness!♥, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, echos waz here, f l a m e d a n c e, go pink for bca, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, jess wuz here!, kd&me, kgirl here. think pink, pink, pink for the ♥, pink.pink.pink.pink, pinkismorethanacolor, think pink peoples!, think pink ♥ love, think pink!, think pink♥, you are beautiful!, ♥breast cancer awareness♥