Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

jajwag will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Thanks so much for such a great cause. To all women out there, get your mammograms!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #362
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider October Breast Cancer Awareness Contest Through October 31st

Thanks for the amazing contest WI! You have the best!!!!!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #363
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I'll enter! I hope that they finally find a cure for breast cancer.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male
Old 10-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #364
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Thank you for the contest WI!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #365
e All hail Lavaburst

pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!pokemonmaster14 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome contest! This contest means alot to me. Thanks WI staff for the great contest, and wonderful prizes! My Grandma is a surviver of breast cancer, because of the help of the nurses, and doctors that cured her! Thanks, for this contest to show support to everyone out there! Good luck to the reseachers, doctors, scientist, ect. out there finding a cure! Everyone on WI is supporting those with breast cancer, and those who had it! I donate money to the cause every Christmas, and every Breast cancer awareness month! Everyone who donates to the cure give yourself a pat on the back: you did good! We wish for the best for everyone here with cancer, and we have your back! Have a nice day! -Emii
pokemonmaster14 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #366
Lil Kinz

RedSpud_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have a friend who has had breast cancer. I "wear" my ribbon for her.

RedSpud

RedSpud_00 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #367
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for this wonderful contest!

A close friend of mine had a double mastectomy last year and one of my other very close friends lost her mom to breast cancer ~ so this is a cause close to home.

Thank you for reminding and/or bringing awareness WI ~ and making it a fun contest is a super bonus.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #368

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad webkinz world and WI are supporting this and I like making avvies and siggies. I hope they find a cure soon. not just for breast cancer but for all cancers.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #369

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

Wow - what a great group of people! My support goes to everyone who has had, will have, or known someone that has breast cancer.
spiderdancer1 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #370
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

Thank you WI for this great contest And Thanks to all the GC's for their generaous donations! We must all Fight!
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, <3lessthanthree, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness!♥, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, echos waz here, f l a m e d a n c e, go pink for bca, heart891011 was here, i gotta feeling, jess wuz here!, kd&me, kgirl here. think pink, pink, pink for the ♥, pink.pink.pink.pink, pinkismorethanacolor, think pink peoples!, think pink ♥ love, think pink!, think pink♥, you are beautiful!, ♥breast cancer awareness♥