Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Great contest...here's Wesley's back to school look...
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (13.7 KB, 2 views)
Opal14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #72
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Bella my Clydesdale:

Click the image to open in full size.

She is stylish and bossy too
Old 08-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #73
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Here's my entry! It's my Skunk, Stella going crazy over going back to school, so she is jumping on a trampoline in the rain! She LOVES school!

DIBS is offline Male
Old 08-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #74

Priceless has disabled reputation

Autumn loves going back to school, especially when she picks her outfit. She always wants to get a good reputation, and to look her absolute best. So she asks, what do you think?

Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #75
ebkinz is my life

bunury will become famous soon enough

Hey here's my picture have fun with it!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKasey.jpg (149.9 KB, 23 views)
bunury is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #76
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Oh what a cute contest!!

Here is Mr Muffins in His back to school outfit:

He is looking forward to seeing his friends at school again!
AmberArunika is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #77
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

thank you for another lovely contest.

here is my Kinzville Academy student, Fluffy ready for class

scienter is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #78
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

Schuyler the Swan is ready to go back to her private boarding school in Manhattan, New York. There is no dress code, but one rule: dress to impress! She may look coy in her floppy sun hat that covers her eyes, but she is actually making a big fashion statement in those glittery shoes!

stelladora is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #79
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

This is Pepper all dressed up and ready to go to school
she decided to be a pirate princess with her new
hat she got from coral cove, it matches nicely with
her cozy autumn leaf sweater
Arya is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #80

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is my Guinea Pig in some clothing. I like this contest. I don't own the Signature Raccoon or it's item.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 10-27-2010 at 06:00 PM..
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!