Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
For people who don't know how to take online pictures, here's how:
1. Find what you want to take a picture of.
2. When your ready to take a picture, click the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard (this is for Microsoft Windows, IDK how to do it on an Apple).
3. Go to your computer's paint system.
4. Click "Edit" and click "Paste", the picture should appear on the screen
5. There should be a square at the top of the option bar made of lines on there, like this: Attachment 214170 , click that and make a box around the main picture.
6. Click the picture with the right button on your mouse, and click "Copy".
7. Get out of Paint and back on.
8. Click "Paste". The picture you boxed should appear.
9. Save your picture and use your picture!
Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!
here's tawni!! *NOTE* this is from kippergirl8's WNTM season three round two. I designed it. I did not create the picture. Credit for the picture goes to ChocolateBar. YOU ROCK KENDYL!!!!
If it doesn't work, here's what tawni is wearing: brown kilt skirt, tabby meow headset, pilot goggles, purple fuzzy jacket from kinzstyle shoppe, black sneakers. Tawni is a tawny puppy!!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.