Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 11:38 AM   #41
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Great contest, and such a cool prize! Here's my black bear, Amber, ready to go back to school in style:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by courage7856; 08-09-2010 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: HTML weirdness
courage7856 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #42
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

View Post Originally Posted by YYZRules
Attachment 214172

Here is my Mocha Pup, Destiny, wearing a Cute Cropped Jacket, Kinzville Academy Skirt, Flip Flops, a Sparkly Pink Bow, and her glasses.

Destiny goes to an all-girls school, so she has her own fashion on being preppy and natural.

For people who don't know how to take online pictures, here's how:

1. Find what you want to take a picture of.
2. When your ready to take a picture, click the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard (this is for Microsoft Windows, IDK how to do it on an Apple).
3. Go to your computer's paint system.
4. Click "Edit" and click "Paste", the picture should appear on the screen
5. There should be a square at the top of the option bar made of lines on there, like this: Attachment 214170 , click that and make a box around the main picture.
6. Click the picture with the right button on your mouse, and click "Copy".
7. Get out of Paint and back on.
8. Click "Paste". The picture you boxed should appear.
9. Save your picture and use your picture!
i tried doing that but it didnt work
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #43
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

This is blackie in her back-to-school outfit:

Awesome contest!!
hamstar is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #44

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

here is my entry

thanks for the awesome contest
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #45
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

here's tawni!! *NOTE* this is from kippergirl8's WNTM season three round two. I designed it. I did not create the picture. Credit for the picture goes to ChocolateBar. YOU ROCK KENDYL!!!!
If it doesn't work, here's what tawni is wearing: brown kilt skirt, tabby meow headset, pilot goggles, purple fuzzy jacket from kinzstyle shoppe, black sneakers. Tawni is a tawny puppy!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/fcf4n.gif
and there's the link.

Last edited by lps3cheese; 08-09-2010 at 12:22 PM..
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #46
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Marigold can't wait to get back to school!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #47
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Here's Paul, ready for school
Bj-Lydia is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #48
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Meredith is all ready for school to start!

cpom is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #49

tinkalexa8 is on a distinguished road

This is Bootsy's, my Beagle, little school outfit. She has her fave combat boots on and is ready to get an A!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBootsy's Schools Outfit.jpg (34.4 KB, 15 views)
tinkalexa8 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #50

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

HELLO,I' M DULCINEEA AND I LOVE THE SCHOOL!!!!YOU CAN SEE THAT!!!!Click the image to open in full size.
kkryss is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!