Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #31
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Here is Cha-Ching in her back to school outfit!
Great contest, WI!
Click the image to open in full size.
celinab123 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #32
CCAgirls

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

here is my pet Winter!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (21.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 08-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #33
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Duchess is Going Back To School!

Duchess loves school, so she tries to look her best when she goes back! She made sure to wear her favorite pair of flip flops, how could she live without? Sometimes her school gets cold, so she always has her Magic W Toque && Pink Webkinz Hoody to keep her warm. She picked out a pair of Freeworld Rocking Pants (they're SO "in" right now) && tied the whole look together with some European Flare Shades!

Hope you love it as much as we do!

~ ♥ ~
TFD && Duchess
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #34
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Melanie is so excited because she's been elected to be on the cheerleading team for her school. She can't wave the pom pom, but she can jump and cheer with the best of them.

marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #35
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.This is my yellow lab Summer in her science classroom! Summer loves to show off her classy back-to-school style with a Kaleidoscope Skirt, Polka Dot Hoody (in case she gets chilly), and her favorite Jumbo Sunglasses so she can she the blackboard. But she also wears her Pop Rock Princess Hat to tie the whole look together along with her "in-style" Nafaria's Purple Slippers so she doesnt feel like a complete outsider.

Last edited by pirateluver034; 01-09-2011 at 05:46 PM..
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #36
Lil Kinz
collielollie199 is an unknown quantity at this point

here is my back to school outfit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdress.JPG (52.3 KB, 36 views)
collielollie199 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #37

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Go there for my Back To School Outfit..... (I dont know how to post pictures HERE.. sorry)

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/a...ontest2.png%26

Go there for my pet in the room... just incase you dont want it in the dressing thing LOL

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/a...oolroom.png%26

Yeah... there is a weird desk in there... lol

Last edited by blackylove123; 08-09-2010 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Needed to add some words :)
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #38

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Attachment 214172

Here is my Mocha Pup, Destiny, wearing a Cute Cropped Jacket, Kinzville Academy Skirt, Flip Flops, a Sparkly Pink Bow, and her glasses.

Destiny goes to an all-girls school, so she has her own fashion on being preppy and natural.

For people who don't know how to take online pictures, here's how:

1. Find what you want to take a picture of.
2. When your ready to take a picture, click the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard (this is for Microsoft Windows, IDK how to do it on an Apple).
3. Go to your computer's paint system.
4. Click "Edit" and click "Paste", the picture should appear on the screen
5. There should be a square at the top of the option bar made of lines on there, like this: Attachment 214170 , click that and make a box around the main picture.
6. Click the picture with the right button on your mouse, and click "Copy".
7. Get out of Paint and back on.
8. Click "Paste". The picture you boxed should appear.
9. Save your picture and use your picture!

Last edited by YYZRules; 10-28-2011 at 05:18 PM..
YYZRules is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #39
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Ok here is my entry!!!

YYZRules: Mac is easy! Command+Shift+4 and choose the selection!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #40
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Meet Lil Mew in her Back to School outfit! She hopes she wins.

ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!