Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #321
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Here is Anne, all ready for school!Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #322

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

as always, thanks for a great contest!
good luck in school, everyone!!!!!
ciao,

Last edited by ottermellon; 11-18-2011 at 08:19 AM..
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #323
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Finally got her in an outfit I like! Here is haley! She decided to go to her first day of school in a cute pair of white pants, with a cute blue blouse, and a cute pink sparkly bow and her favorite flip flops!
She is so excited!
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghaleyjpg.jpg (30.6 KB, 40 views)
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #324
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

What a Fun Contest! Here's is Snowball, back to school in her Disco Shirt and Wshop skirt, the PJ Clothing Machine Shoes and Wshop bow and glasses to see the board as you can tell, she Loves School! GL everyone back to school A++!!

calabelle is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #325
Gifted

Yoshi65 is on a distinguished road

Here is my Signature Penguin, Henry, in is Back to School outfit. He really likes to play soccer.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #326
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Mandy may be an American Golden Retriever, but she lives in Australia. And here in Australia, the excitement of finding a "Back-to-school" outfit consists of a trip to the School Uniform Shop to buy the school uniform.

As Mandy is one of my newest pets, she is only getting started at Australia's KinzVille Academy. Like most kids in their first year of school around here, she is very proud of her brand new school uniform. She is just worried that her pink bow doesn't match the school colours - green and violet. I assured her that it would be fine.

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 AM   #327
Soapie0
Webkinz :)

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Shona's ready for school!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgShona.jpg (3.3 KB, 2 views)
Soapie0 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 07:49 AM   #328
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Here is my Willa B

Screen shot 2010-08-31 at 8.45.24 AM.png

Last edited by maynardg; 08-31-2010 at 07:55 AM..
Old 08-31-2010, 09:24 AM   #329
Lil Kinz
birdyboy1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

my name is birdyboy1997

my name is birdyboy1997 and my pets name is Budgie.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #330
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Here is my pet, Sunshine, in her outfit:

I hope you enjoy!!

She is wearing a blue yellow hoodie with matching shoes, a flower clip, some pretty pants, and her singature glasses
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!