Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #281
bbr
See it today!
Webkinz :)

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Sweet Pea. She ready to start school!
bbr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #282

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Paula goes to school with the fairies!
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #283
Lil Kinz
icesk8er1016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

This is my pet Curly Shurely all ready for her first day at Kinzville Academy!!! Hope you like it!

I love bunny rabbits!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz insider picture contest!.jpg (43.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #284

kwitka is on a distinguished road

This is Isabella the springer spaniel she is ready for anything with these sleek, and stylish black jeans, with the fancy turquoise blouse, the super cute blue bow, and the blue Mary Janes!

issavell.PNG
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.png[/IMG]
Capture 5454454.PNG
Hope you like it we worked hard Enjoy!!!

P.S. Good luck to everyone else!
P.S.S. Click the attachments to view them bigger!!
Old 08-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #285
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

This is Miss. Sandy she is the teacher at lil'kinz school. She also needed to get glasses this year.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #286

dere has disabled reputation

My pet Sadee in her back to school outfit! She just can't wait for school to start!

My pet Sadee in her back to school outfit! She just can't wait for school to start!

I really don't know what i am doing! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSadee ready for school.jpg (69.1 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by dere; 08-24-2010 at 05:46 PM..
dere is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #287
Lil Kinz
nkh127 is on a distinguished road

Here is Bayden in her back to school outfit
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (54.5 KB, 9 views)
nkh127 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #288

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

Lightbulb Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Here is Cypress! She loves to stand out in the crowd! And she just loves school!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCYPRESS.jpg (4.0 KB, 7 views)
kissylips84 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #289
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Bailey is always ready for the academy in this classic look.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #290
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Kissy is so excited to be in school this year!
kathynew is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!