Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

Chocomilk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Click the image to open in full size.
Chocomilk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #202

bunny3210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

here is mine sorry its so bad tisc.bmp

ticket ready for school!

too bad i am not!
bunny3210 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #203
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

yay school

Last edited by deadpanther07; 10-28-2010 at 12:54 AM..
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #204

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

Fall is our favorite time of year, so Cerridwen and I came up with an autumn inspired back to school outfit. It has all the fall leaf colors plus my favorite color, purple!

BirdGirl is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #205

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

Here's the adorable back-to-school outfit I designed for Chloe, the trendiest of my webkinz. She's decked out in black jeggings, Converse, a plaid cotton top, and a cute purple cap. Chloe can't wait to get back to school and see all her friends again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz clothes.jpg (22.1 KB, 13 views)
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #206
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Here is Nutmeg in her back to school oufit. She is wearing her Kinzstyle Webkinz Sparkle Tee, Kinzstyle Outlet Tight Jeans, Estore Skunk Berret, and Party Tap Dancing Shoes. Also for show and tell she is bringing her favorite Zum Zavi. Thanks for the great contest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI contest 2.JPG (38.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpgWI contest3.JPG (13.0 KB, 4 views)
laurenbay5 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #207
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Thanks again for a great contest! You guys are so great, and thank you as well to the generous people who donated the windows.

Here is Stephanie in her back to school outfit.

Old 08-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #208
Lil Kinz
horseluv is an unknown quantity at this point

i love school! hope you like my outfit!1

Hope you like the outfit! GO SCHOOL!

[IMG]http://t0.*******************?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDBekl5B4f2itQ59WL6i5BO_9dIvfHvxWv0DkjyP2NJYgXT2A&t=1&usg=__iXbWA wP6w_aiFpzZ5Av0lmq11sM=[/IMG]

Hey, its me horseluv, just wanted to explain the second pic on my psot, its from google. just an extra pic for pleasure. NOT FOR CONTEST, just the peppermint pup

hi! wat up! i love school and all everybody's outfit! nice style
Attached Images
File Type: pngschool.png (136.9 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by horseluv; 08-15-2010 at 06:09 PM..
Old 08-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #209
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Here is Tony in his back to school outfit! He is Arte's apprentice, and he is learning where to find the rarest item in ebkinz orld!

Last edited by Footontable; 08-15-2010 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: forgot to add the picture :P
Footontable is offline Male
Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 AM   #210
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my Entry, looks like a ganster LOL. :

Good luck everyone!
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!