Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #131
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Here is Marshmallow (hope you can see it.. lol):

Duck Clothes.PNG

Thank you for being so awesome and holding these contests!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #132
Lil Kinz
JalanBradley15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

Here's my Webkinz pet Alexa and her back to school outfit!

Webkinz- Back To School Outfit.JPG
JalanBradley15 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 04:43 AM   #133
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Here is Sox's outfit! She loves the cuffed jeans, they add to any outfit. Her new butterfly tee is really cute, and it all ties together and becomes, this! :3
Click the image to open in full size.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 05:35 AM   #134
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

This is pretty much my eldest DD's exact school uniform! Yes she wears a kilt for school and we don't even live in Scotland

Here is Fluffy ready for her first day back at school.

tashytoot is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 06:18 AM   #135
chocolatcat
Lil Kinz

chocolatcat is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my pet precious. She is all dressed up for her first day back to school (:
Old 08-10-2010, 07:18 AM   #136

littledoragirl2 will become famous soon enough

Cool Re: Official WebkinzInsider August Contest! Design a Back to School Outfit to Win Panoramic City Windows!

This is Kalaura's outfit for the first day of school! She is so ready to go. Cooking, grooming, and weight training are her favorite subjects.
(I think she likes purple.)

Thanks for the fun contest !
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkalaura3.jpg (4.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgkalaura ready for school.jpg (44.3 KB, 2 views)
littledoragirl2 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #137

aromadel is on a distinguished road

Here is Hootie my son's new Barred Owl all ready for his first day at Kinzville Academy!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can I enter a photo for my other son or do I need an other WI account?

Last edited by aromadel; 08-10-2010 at 09:22 AM..
aromadel is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #138
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

Here is Hoppy, he's all ready to return to Hogwarts!
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 08-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #139
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

This here is SnowStorm; She's ready to go back to school! She's strutting her style in pink this year, topped off with those lovely plumpy glasses! (She had to wrestle them off of Cynder the whimsy dragon for this picture, though. Cynder wasn't quite too happy about giving up her plumpy's, but I'm glad to inform you she has them back by this time )
Thanks so much for the fun contest!
--Stitch♥

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 12-17-2011 at 03:47 PM..
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #140

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Thanks for another great contest!
Here is Honeybun rockin' his back to school fall wardrobe.
Closed

Tags
*magic*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, bluey wuz here!, coolio101 waz here!!!, f l a m e d a n c e, i n f i n i t y 9 3, infinity93&stella, j u s t b e i n g m e, j.u.s.t.b.e.i.n.g.m.e, james is mangarine, kat(:, lani s. was here!, lps3cheese got a tag!, luree luffs you!, me haz a taggy!!!, ms.pacman was here, nooo not school d:, nooooo evil school, not ready 4 school!, s i m p l i c i t y ♣, summertime(:, tag! you're it!, the icon will get you, x x a e r o x x ♥, yay! i never get tags!