Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #81
Lil Kinz
billy913 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Birthdays are the best time of the year,
You sing, play and cheer,
The present you want most is number one,
The golden dragon is my number one,
I really need it this year
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinzinsider will make you laugh.
So let's get it's birthday cake and cut it in half.
A piece for you and a piece for me.
WI is so much fun, can't you see?
Happy fifth birthday, WI, I hope to never say goodbye!

~Brooke
Old 03-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #83
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

WI's the place to be
there's Webkinz info for all to see
A friendly community full of Webkinz fans
It was five years ago this forum began
Let's cut a cake -- a piece for you and one for me
Old 03-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #84
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Happy fifth birthday to my favorite site
It is more fun then Webkinz, yes u heard me right
I play on WI from morning till night
So bring on another fun filled year
Everything I need to know I can find right here!!

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI)
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #85
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Webkinz Insider is turning five,
That also means another live,
How grateful I am for the forum to grow,
That if I'm invited to it's party, how can I say no?
Thanks, Webkinz Insider for all I know.

That's my entry! Hope you enjoy!
rionokoe is offline Male
Old 03-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #86
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Webkinz insider is now five years old.
The members around here are gold!
They're so very nice
And the founders thrice
WI I shall likely uphold!

(my poem, a limerick. "uphold" means to support )
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #87
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

WebkinzInsider, You are the One.
The place I go for all of the FUN.
And now it's your Birthday...
What a great way to say...
May your good wishes only just begun!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #88
Wildkit!!!

cymbug1996 has a spectacular aura aboutcymbug1996 has a spectacular aura about

Five waxy bright candles lit all in a row,
on top of white coconut cake we now blow.
Now all of our members will clap and cheer,
for webkinz insider is celebrating five years!
Staff of WI please give us a bow for bringing us smilies that last all the while.

(Happy Birthday WI! )
cymbug1996 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #89
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

What did I just hear you say -This websites having a birthday?
Well, congrats- 5 years is long
And admirable with such a strong
Community, And may it grow
In information, love and... Oh! *sees a strange flying webkinz with golden wings*
labradorian is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #90

eamc23 is just really niceeamc23 is just really nice

Wiki,Forums,tools and more,
It's their birthday of one plus four,
Five years of widgets,recipes,info galore,
Happy fifth birthday,
from my family to yours.

happy birthday WI
eamc23 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!