Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #71
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider.
Thank you for all you do and have made to make WI so fun!
Can't believe it's been 5 years! Happy Birthday WI
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #72

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy birthday, Webkinz Insider!
May your audience grow ever wider
For Webkinz info
There's nowhere better to go
So your future looks brighter and brighter!
christinealicia is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #73
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

WI is turning five!
I just want to do the jive
So much fun
Makes me want to run
but all I have to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #74
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Webkinzinsider; good as gold
Now turned five years old
Such a joy to be
Part of this family
A community so grand and so bold.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #75
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

A community of friends on a forum,
exciting news flows without bordom!
Five years have brought us here,
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY and three cheers!
I love Webkinz Insider, I really do!

Happy B-day WI!!! <3
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #76
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Birthday Birthday, what a crowd
Birthday Birthday, dance around
Birthday Birthday, be so proud
WI's Birthday, Join the cloud

Happy 5th B-Day WI!
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #77
Lil Kinz
Paulit34 has a spectacular aura about

It's your fifth year giving us cheer
Keeping me updated on everything
Like this week when I got my shamrocking root beer
And no matter how old you are you will always be amazing
So enjoy your birthday because it's your day
Paulit34 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #78
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider. Here's my poem:

Webkinz Insider, another year older
and through the years, you've gotten bolder
Thank you for all you do for us
and not throwing us under the bus
nor giving us the cold shoulder.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #79
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Wow! Webkinz Insider has been around for 5 years
Let's jump and holler and celebrate with cheer
There's gobs of information for all to see
So put on your party hats and sing with glee!
Let's hope WI is around for many more, yes siree!
scienter is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #80
IzzyJ will become famous soon enough

We have be waiting
And now it's time
It is gonna be remembered
Every year
No one will miss it
But always spread good cheer
IzzyJ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!