Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #51
ill turn into a
Webkinz :)

webkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

We all appreciate the work they do,
From Cows4You to Jenielou.
The Mods and Admins all work so hard they can boast,
To bring us information that helps us the most.
From forum to tool and every little post.

Happy 5th birthday WI!
webkinzrock773 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #52
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

For friends and fun, nowhere is finer
than a website called Webkinz Insider
Momma knows - no one better! - love's in every letter
That's what all the great folks here provide her!
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #53

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Have you heard today is a special day
Webkinz Insider is turning 5 Yay!
There is no other site to compare it too
Webkinz Insider is full of fun and cool friends too
We are all here beause WI brings us together, Thank You!

Last edited by watatatow; 03-23-2012 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: typos
watatatow is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #54
Meadowlicious

TiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socks

It's finally here
It's brought you to tears
Your turning five
But still looking' alive
Happy birthday WI!
TiaColette is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

A little Webkinz birdy told me a secret
Though I have a feeling that I cannot keep it
She said it's Webkinz Insider's birthday - hip hip hooray!
Cheer with us and help celebrate this special day!

Last edited by skullnbows17; 03-23-2012 at 05:43 PM..
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #56
AuntieCathie

AuntieCathie is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider it's so true,
We would be lost if it weren't for you!
Your 5th Birthday is here,
We'll send up a cheer!
We are so proud of YOU!

Happy Birthday!
Hugs

AuntieCathie
AuntieCathie is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #57
snowyeti3 is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday to Webkinz Insider
So now I am drinking some cider
I just squashed a spider
Got punched by a fighter
So now I feel a little lighter
snowyeti3 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
TheFuzzyCobra is on a distinguished road

A Birthday's an exciting thing,
Full of packages wrapped up with string,
But the packages all stacked in towers,
Aren't WI's their ours,
'Cause WI's the gift that just keeps giving
TheFuzzyCobra is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #59
timmbits is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to webkinz insider for the fifth time.
We enjoy webkinz insider from writing rhyme,
to win the golden dragon of 5 lines.
Hope i win with writing fine.
Enjoy the rhyme i wrote and drank some juice with lime.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!
timmbits is offline Male
Old 03-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #60
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

It's Webkinz Insider's fifth birthday,
We wouldn't want it any other way,
Five whole years of goodies and cheer,
It's our favorite website that we hold near and dear,
So come on in and do not fear, for Webkinz Insider is helpful and here!

Happy fifth birthday Webkinz Insider!
dogkat13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!