Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #551
naruto731 has a spectacular aura aboutnaruto731 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy Birthday to a site
That makes my webkinz experience just right
With Wendy and Justin still around
I can never ever make a frown
We are all a big webkinz family!

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!
naruto731 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #552
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Dear Webkinz Insider; Happy Birthday,
and I will not leave my congrats at bay,
for you have turned five,
and may you prosper and thrive,
and celebrate the day away!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #553
Lil Kinz
livieloub is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Insider is now 5 year old
Without them I would be left out in the cold.
They provide the latest and greatest information,
With plenty of tools to use in the application.
And that’s why I treasure them!
livieloub is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #554
SwimmerGirl is on a distinguished road

Roses are red, tulips are pink.
Raise your glass to toast five years of WI…clink!
Justin and Wendy are so clever...wink, wink!
Those five years certainly went by in a blink.

It’s a perfect time to celebrate, don’t you think?

Congratulations on an incredible five years, and may you have 100 times that in your future!!!!
SwimmerGirl is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #555

WebkinzBoy731:) is a jewel in the roughWebkinzBoy731:) is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!
5 years of a great webkinz guider!
Wendy and Justin as happy can be
This is the best site I've ever seen
Lets hope for many more years.
WebkinzBoy731:) is offline Male
Old 03-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #556
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Where people of all ages and backgrounds unite
In their common passions for Webkinz pets, friendship, and delight
A well-run site, expanding at an incredible pace
A safe and friendly environment that brings a smile to my face!
With a bright future and an outstanding 5 years past, WI has reached its 5th anniversary at last!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #557

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday to you,
The moderators are the best,
Number Five is a big one,
And an important one,
Heads above all the rest!
sadieroo24 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #558

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

It's no jive, WI is five!
What a time for webbies to be alive!
Birthday wishes for all,
Birthday greetings aren't small!
Happy 5th Birthday to Webkinz Insider!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #559
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

It's our birthday today!
Let's have a pleasant day!
Come celebrate the fun on Webkinz Insider!
Though we are not good runners,
Webkinz Insider is the place to go!
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #560
Diabetes Awareness

Lesli S. is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday Insider!
Five Candles this year!
So many great prizes...
and your Winner is HERE!
(May I be so lucky!)

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! Thanks for all you do!
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!