Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #521
Calsno
Webkinz :)

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy 5th Birhtday WI!!!!

Blow out the candles, Make a wish,
Give everyone cake on a dish!
Balloons, Banners, Decorations galore,
Time to party, Dance, and So much more!
The insider is five and no longer four!

Calsno is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #522
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy fifth birthday Webkinz Insider!!

Don't you know something glorious is happening
all around WI friends are chattering
and the reason is here in our true delight
The fifth WI's birthday is so bright
and it makes me feel alright!
ranetta is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #523
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

A birthday is a day when all your wishes come true,
a day when you are happy and all the love goes to you:
wonderful WI, thank you for all the tips and friends,
my joy with you will never ends!
If I come here I will never feel blue!

Principessina is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #524
Diabetes Awareness

kdal is on a distinguished road

I'm no longer an outsider,
Because you're the best news provider.
Everyone loves you I'm told,
That's how you got to be five years old.
Have a happy birthday Webkinz Insider!

Old 03-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #525
Lil Kinz

xtrex is an unknown quantity at this point

I use Webkinz Insider each day,
For information and help while I play.
This greeting's for you,
For the great work you do!
So I hope that you're here to stay!!!!
xtrex is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #526

pandina will become famous soon enough

When I am sad and Webkinz World is down
I always go looking around
on this awesome and wonderful site
where everything is always alright!
Happy birthday WI, you always deserve a crown!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #527
pikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wink Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz insider is turning five!
We are all so happy it is alive!
If it did not fill all of our brains,
they would look like empty drains!
Happy birthday WI your five!

Thank you guys so much! We really are happy that you are here! Good luck to all who enter! And of course Happy Birthday WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REEAAAALLLLLYYYY hope you will always be here!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #528
oohoo! I'm a

fatina is a glorious beacon of lightfatina is a glorious beacon of lightfatina is a glorious beacon of light

Birthdays are some good things
They help you realize your dream
Whem your birthday come
You will have surely so much fun
Oh Webkinz Insider you are my chum!

fatina is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #529
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Birthdays are the best under the Sun!
Celebrates lives worthy - every one!
Webkinz Insider, what can I say?
I love being here 'most every day.
And looking for 5 more years of great fun!
FBmom is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #530
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

Since a website can't eat cake,
it is a poem I must make:
On Webkinz Insider, you will find much to enjoy
so much more than just a toy
Oh, Webkinz Insider please don't ever break!!
kinzkid26 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!