Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Its Webkinz Insider’s 5th birthday so let me simply state,
I cannot believe my incredible fate,
Because I stumbled upon a site that is really great.
As other sites stumbled and disappeared from view,
Webkinz Insider just grew and grew!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #42
Gift Guru

Katya challenges the impossibleKatya challenges the impossible
Katya challenges the impossible

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

WI's five years old,
It really is a site of gold,
So everyone, don't be shy,
Jump up high, to the sky
And shout happy birthday WI.
Katya is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #43
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

C'mon! Let's all give some cheers
Webkinz Insider is turning 5 years!

Now the party's begun,
So let's have some fun!
Celebrating with all of our peers!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz Insider!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #44
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

There's this wondrous website called Webkinz Insider
that for five years has been the provider
of Webkinz information, contests, and prizes,
and loads of merriment and surprises!
Happy fifth birthday, Webkinz Insider!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #45
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Today is such a great day,
WI is one year older, I've heard people say.
The best Webkinz news site for five years,
We are crying joyful tears,
Happy birthday to this site so dear!
Old 03-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #46
Deertail :D

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

Webkinzinsider is so special
So give a hoot give a holler
and do not be a bawler
because this is the day to have
plenty of joy because of this very special toy that started it all.
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #47
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

For Webkinz Insider’s 5th birthday
Are plans for another give away.
Giving might inspire
Something we admire.
We can all help out, give back, repay.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #48
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Forums, Contests, Webkinz Galore
When you get on WI
You always want to see more!
WI is turning five, everybody say
"Webkinz Insider, it's your birthday!!"

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! May there be many more years to come!
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

WOW! Another WI Birthday has come
Well, Let me say WI sure has been FUN!
I got my 1st Webkinz not even having a clue
So I joined WI & now I always know what to do
Now I say Thank you & Happy Birthday to You!
shellybrayley is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #50
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz Insider, you're the best
All Webkinz information at my bequest
Morning, noon and night you are there
Never is my family caught unaware
And you do it with such great flare!!!

Thank you for everything! It's been a great 5 years!!!
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!