Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #481
here am I?
Webkinz :)

SparklingPeg is a creator of wonder
SparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

It's the WI way
To give gifts on their special day
And though it's strange
I don't want them to change
Around WI, the skies are never gray

Wishing you a happy birthday, with many more to come, WI!
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #482

DoubleRainbow is just really niceDoubleRainbow is just really nice

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

A little birdy told me
That WI is a five year oldie
And little did I know
That I would soon go
Skipping to their party with glee

Happy birthday WI!!!
DoubleRainbow is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #483
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Come win a dragon thats gold
A pegasus that sparkles so bold
Piglets that are purple, blue and green
Well WI is the place to be seen
Celebrating a birthday five years old
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #484

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Our favorite site has turned five.
It makes come alive
It's so great to share
with people who care
May it always continue to thrive!

-Liz- is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #485
Lil Kinz
lunarose900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy birthday to WI,
you always bring a tear to my eye.
I hope you will be,
here forever so that we,
may always be informed happily!
lunarose900 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #486
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Five years ago a new site was formed,
An epic Webkinz forum was created,
Trading, catching leaves, and tracking geusts,
Priceless features that no one bests,
Five years later how great it has fared!

LOL A great five line poem written in Iambic Pentameter with maybe a little bit of near rhyme but still very good.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #487
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

My five line poem goes like this:

"It was very exciting to hear the Birthday News so much so I set my pen to writing
for Everyone must Know there's a Special Reason to Show Love for our Webkinz Insiders.
They keep us informed of the tips, clues and news. Which really helps when faced with deciding.
Not only is it their Fifth Birthday!! But the celebrations also include some really nice prizes.
From Us to You, "Happy Fifth Birthday"! And in case You did not know we just can 't live without You!!

Congrats & Happy Fifth Birthday!! My personal "Best Wishes" and "Thank You" to Wendy and Justin for being the Founders of a truly Wonderful Web Site!!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #488
esther4david is on a distinguished road

It's webkinz insiders anniversery.
I think we should all celebrate.
How about a five candle cake?
Or some playing in the lake?
Lets have fun in the sun, and sing happy Birthday!
esther4david is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #489

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Oh my!
How fast time has flyed!
I can't believe that Webinz Insider is already five!
The tidbits, the info, the things that make my day.
Thank you Webkinz Insider, and happy Birthday!!!
specgrl is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #490

tennissyd123 will become famous soon enough

Today is WI's fifth birthday,
Spread the news and cheer
Happy Birthday WI!
Without you we'd be clueless,
But we have you so clear out the blueness!!!

Happy Birthday WI!!!

Tennissyd
tennissyd123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!