Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #461
olf
Webkinz :)

Brumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the way

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

I come to webkinz insider just about everyday
It is a great place to play
I come to check when Arte has a rare
Without webkinz insider i would not be there
Happy birthday!
Brumuda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #462
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

"Wow," says I, "could it really be five?"
Such a great site, it really does thrive,
So Happy Birthday to you,
And have another great year, too!
And another five years in return.

Good luck everyone.
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #463
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

What a great way you chose to celebrate;
As usual on WI, the prizes are great!
Five candles this year -
And it would appear
That a sparkly or gold pet will make someone cheer.
Serena is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #464
olf

Brumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the wayBrumuda knows the way

:z ebra:
Brumuda is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #465

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

Happy Birthday, WebkinzInsider

Webkinz Insider fifth year is here.
Best site on the Web have no fear.
Justin, the founder, is no rounder.
Wendy, the founder, does not flounder
Heading for six years of fun and cheer.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #466
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

WI is now five years old,
And OH the stories that could be told!
Another year of joy and fun,
Amazing feats that have been done,
All due to members with a heart of gold!

Happy 5th birthday, Webkinz Insider!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #467
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Webkinzinsider is a birthday number five!
Giving away cool prizes, not a jive.
Dragons of gold precious I see.
What a wonderful birthday present that would be.
If I held out till June when I am Four decades plus five!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #468
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow it's been a whole five years!
So many Webkinz, deserves 3 cheers!
To this website that we hold so dear.
I can't believe it's been this long!
Now let's all sing the birthday song!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #469
Lil Kinz
kakkw13 is an unknown quantity at this point

There once was a webkinz who wanted to know,

All the fun secrets the world had to hold.

He came up with Insider and shared it with all!

Its amazing to think that was five years ago,
Its Insider's birthday! Didn't you know!?

~Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz Insider!

Old 03-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #470
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Five years old WI, I can't rhythm
Cause it takes to much time
Maybe I will try
Hopefully, it will fly
So Happy Birthday, WI.
Babs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!