Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #431
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Oh WebkinzInsider, you're finally five!
Your simple existence tis perfection you strive!
For five years you've helped us, you're still quite alive!
Welcoming new members, you surely do thrive!
Happy Birthday, #1 site! Let's all dance the jive!

Happy birthday Webkinz Insider!! You were my #1 source after when I came back to Webkinz. I joined WI when came back to Webkinz, and you've always been there for me! Thanks a lot!
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #432
Lil Kinz
1stgradenana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz are pet we all love!
So cute, we can't get enough of!
WI helps us out,
So our pets never pout!
Happy Birthday to the website we love!!
1stgradenana is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #433
☆Qweety☆
Webkinz :)

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

Webkinz insider your five now!
Sometimes I wonder how so much time has passed,
It's just been so fast!
So Happy birthday,
Lets hope you never go away!
qweety is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #434
Lil Kinz

kkcupcake1 is an unknown quantity at this point

~I come to hear
~A birthday is near
~5 years old is what I am told
~WI is sure getting old

Old 03-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #435
fluffyrocker

fluffyrocker is on a distinguished road

Webkinz insider, oh how old you are
five years has past, and still here you are
We'll blow up balloons, and "yippe!" wel'll say
webkinz insider is five
Happy birthday!

Old 03-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #436
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

The Place that I love and enjoy
Will be turning 5 this year, "Oh Boy!"
With all of the admins, mods, and the forum,
I will be among them
Wishing WI a birthday full of joy.

Happy Birthday WI!!!!!!!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #437
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Dogs, Cows and the Kinz Crew Jumping Around
Invited into my Home and an Website was Found
Webkinz Insider and Webkinz World
Two Tabs Open in My Browser at the Same Time
Like Conjoined Twins Forever Intertwined

Thank you for being there! Happy Birthday!
- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #438
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

I love Webkinz Insider, yes I do
On Halloween it makes me want to say boo
It's so much fun whenever I log in
When I enter a contest I want to win
Webkinz Insider is the best - Woo Hoo!!
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #439
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Friends, tips and prizes
Oh my
News, updates, surprises
That's why
I love WI!

Thanks WI and friends!
florida is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #440

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Webkinz Insider is turning five
This place is always buzzing like a hive
The forums are full of lots of help,
Withour this place I think I'd yelp!
This wonderful site brings Webkinz Workd alive!!
webbimom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!