Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #421
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

I have a little poem to write
To thank Justin and Wendy for this wonderful site!
There's no place else on the web I'd rather be
WI is fun and informative and like family
Happy 5th Birthday to you from me!
Luckylion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #422
Lil Kinz
Unwritten is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy Birthday to the best
Webkinz Insider, you beat the rest
You help us with everything
Thanks for all the information you bring
Now it's time to celebrate and sing!
Unwritten is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #423
eggyeaster
Lil Kinz

eggyeaster is an unknown quantity at this point

It's time to celebrate
A very special date
To WI a happy birthday
And I have one last thing to say
This is going to be great!
eggyeaster is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #424
Webkinz :)

Ankhesenamun will become famous soon enough

Cinq, Cinco, Fünf, Wu and Go.
These are five ways I know how to say five.
Five years is a long time, so,
Happy fifth birthday, Webkinz Insider,
Thanks for making Webkinz come alive!

Thanks for the contest!! I hope I win a pig
Old 03-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #425

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

happy birthday to you
5 years have passed too
your website is just great
so lets celebrate this date
and give it a 5* rate
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #426
Lil Kinz

Doodlerbug7 is an unknown quantity at this point

This wonderful website that I just found
That attracts Webkinz lovers from all around
Just turned turned five,
And I am happy to say,
I hope you had a great birthday!

Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz Insider!!! I hope you have many more!!! Good luck to everyone in this contest, all your poems deserve a prize!!!
Doodlerbug7 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #427

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

birthdays are fun
for everyone
celebrating good times
making up rhymes
and hoping the contest can be won!

Happy B-day WI!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #428
Diabetes Awareness

webbyworld has a spectacular aura aboutwebbyworld has a spectacular aura about

webkinz pets and fans gather around
this is that time to make a sound
ready, one, two, three, four, FIVE!
woo, yet another year, HIGH FIVE!
happy birthday wi, let's continue to strive
webbyworld is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #429

Wkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

I tried to log onto Webkinz at nine
But got the notice that “You are in line”
Although quite annoyed
Instead I enjoyed
WI’s birthday contest - A PRIZE COULD BE MINE!

(fingers crossed, hoping, hoping, hoping…..)

Last edited by Wkids; 03-25-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Wkids is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #430

dell007 is on a distinguished road

Happy 5th Birthday
dell007 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!