Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 01:54 AM   #401
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider is turning FIVE!
It's just too exciting to describe.
I'll jump up and down
And run all over town
And tell all I'm so happy to be part of this tribe!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 02:10 AM   #402
Webkinz :)

Sunshinyzee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Hip Hip Hooray WI your 5th Birthday is here
Let's all celebrate with a big slice of cake your 5th Birthday year
We love your site with all the latest info and most current news
Which is certainly why you have so many fans and the greatest reviews
We're sure you can hear when we all join together in a WI Happy 5th Birthday cheer!
Old 03-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #403
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Hey everyone, give a cheer!
It's webkinz insider's fifth great year
Grab some cake,
Look awake,
And please do sing happy birthday dear
hamstar is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 03:51 AM   #404
karpi

karpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to behold

It's WI Birthday!
So lets get up and say...
It WI's fifth year
We are all so glad you're here
So lets go on webkinz and play
karpiwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #405
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

It's your birthday
And I would like to say
You help in so much
Keeping everyone in touch
I'm glad your here to stay!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #406

Demi101 is on a distinguished road

Hip hip hooary!
It's WI's fifth birthday!
The formus, fun, information will never stop,
As we sit down with friends, we hear a huge plop!
I thinked we've guessed, WI is the best!
Demi101 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #407
Lil Kinz
Thedragoness is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz Insider is turning five today!
It happend two months before May,
Something amazing had been made.
Happy B-day Webkinz Insider,
Now let's all go have some lemonade!

Happy birthday Webkinz Insider and thanks for bringing us 5 years of news, help, and fun!

Your friend, Emerald the Dragoness
Thedragoness is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #408
Lil Kinz

btad17 is an unknown quantity at this point

WI is the best,
So much better than the rest.
With forums to read, and contests to play,
I just wanted to say........
WI have the very best birthday!
btad17 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #409

ilovebunnies123 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

i wish you the best for your special day
(and lots of presents by the way)
We all love you WI
and that's the truth not a lie
Happy birthday from my webkinz and I!

ilovebunnies123 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #410
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Yay, WI is turning five!
Without you I don't think I would be alive,
Glitches and servers down gave me the hives,
But my friends on WI helped me survive!
Happy Happy Birthday WI, you are so jive!
april1013 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!