Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #371
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

When browsing Safari, what do I see?
A big giant party; for whom could it be?
Thousands of animals with cake on their paws,
I chuckled to myself as I realized the cause!
It's Webkinz Insider's Birthday: Whoopie!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #372
Webkinz :)

ladyb266 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

WI is turning 5
Get up and dance
and do the Hand Jive!
Feelin Great & Feelin Groovy!
I want to see a Webkinz Movie!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
ladyb266 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #373
Lil Kinz

abielema is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz Insider Happy Birthday!
Let's celebrate by games to play
Check out tab Webkinz Tools
But always play by the rules
And special prizes will reward you!
abielema is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #374
Gift Guru

shannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledge

It’s birthday time again I see
We’re older than we used to be
Webkinz Insider is the place to go
To make a big trade, with people I know
It's fun to watch the forum grow
shannonnied is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #375

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Here's one my daughter came up with.

Young and the best
You've proved to the rest
you don't need a test
Have a lot of fun
because it's your bday and your #one.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #376
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

Webkinz Insider is the first place I go
To be in the know
Happy 5th Birthday
I must shout out
Thanks for showing us what it's all about
sunnyside is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #377
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Webkinz Webkinz are all around.
Without Webkinz Insider
they might have been in the pound.
With this insider we try even harder
So come on come on Lets give them a crown!
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #378

373575 is on a distinguished road

will we ever be more,
Its your birthday WI
Stand up and cheer
You rock WI!!!
373575 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #379
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Webkinz Insider is the place to be;
The friends I made here are perfect for me.
This year is when Insider turns five
So stand up and swing and do the hand jive.
Come join us and then you will agree!

Nicelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #380
pinkbellygirl is a name known to allpinkbellygirl is a name known to allpinkbellygirl is a name known to all

How cool that WI is five
It really deserves a prize
Instead, it is giving away
just on that day
Webkinz to some lucky winners to play!
pinkbellygirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!