Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #341
Something Random
Webkinz :)

mkoolkat has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

I heard it's your birthday!
We just can't let it slip away!
Come on, let's have some fun!
The day has only, just begun!
The webkinz! There's more than one!
mkoolkat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #342
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tell
blueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Oh my goodness ... Webkinz Insider,
Now it's your 5th birthday!
And it seems like we started only yesterday.
My kids and I really enjoy being here,
Reading the news and also trading items all thru the year.

Happy Birthday WI

blueguy
blueguy is online now Male
Old 03-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #343

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Congratulations on turning five
Webkinz Insider you have arrived!
I can always count on you when WW is down
To tell me I'm not alone, so I can remove my frown.
Thank you for a great five years!

Good Luck everyone!
Old 03-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #344

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

PARTY time is here!!

ebkinz Insider turns 5 this year!!

This is the place to be!
This is the place for me!!

They make me sing with glee!
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #345

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to Webkinz Insider
Every year you are finer and finer
What would we do without you there
We would be left without a prayer
You are the place we go to most!
wishforit is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #346
Lil Kinz
terantallegra is on a distinguished road

I’ve written this limerick for you
To celebrate things that you do
Because it’s your birthday
No longer a workday
You’re so appreciated, it’s true!
terantallegra is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #347

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

My addiction, my habit
The insider, I want it!
May your 5 years be filled with joy.
And those 10 years also
Kon-koy your adventure!

Happy birthday WI!

Mine isn't that good xd
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #348
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

Can you believe Webkinz Insider is five?
That this fifth birthday did just arrive?
This is a great reason to celebrate
with friends, with staff, with chocolate cake!
For another five years, shall we strive?

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #349
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I hear that there is a birthday.
Who is turning five today?
Is it a duck or a buck?
Or an outsider?
No it is for Webkinz Insider!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #350

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Dog, cats and birds we play with everyday!
We get them dressed, decorate and play.
We take care of their hunger and thirst.
But before we do any of that.....
We go to Webkinz Insider first!

Congratulations on 5 years WI
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!