Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #331
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

A birthday ode to Webkinz insider!
The very best Webkinz guider,
Without you I would be lost,
Thanks to you Webkinz was not tossed,
Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz insider.
WebRegi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #332

dreamykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider has all the info
If you want to know
Then you must go go go
And if I win the Sparkling Pegasus
You can bet there will be a great big fuss!
dreamykinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #333

Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!Firefox88 is not just visiting!

There's been St. Patricks Day,
But there's only one thing I can say,
A greater holiday than all combined,
Even better than the document our founding father's signed, (If you're in America)
Where friends hang out and have a good time it's Webkinz Insider's birthday everybody celebrate!

Happy Birthday WI!!!!
Firefox88 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #334
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

It's someone's birthday? Oh, my goodness!
And it's Webkinz Insider's birthday, no less!
So Wendy and Justin, eat your cake,
And hurry up for goodness' sake,
So we don't let those new Webkinz make a big mess!
(Note when I say "new webkinz", I'm referring to Wendy and Justin's WI birthday gifts, not the prizes.)

Last edited by Rye; 03-24-2012 at 01:21 PM..
Rye is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #335
etzcatz

Wetzcatz is just really niceWetzcatz is just really nice

When i turned 5 i was,
very happy just cause,
happy birthday w.i
i also wanted to say Hi!
Wetzcatz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #336
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I hope that I may be so bold
Though I'm much more than 5 years old
To celebrate my favorite place
That always makes my smiling face
Glad to find my Insider friends dearer than gold
Old 03-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #337
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Fairlyoddmom is da bomb!
Missgnomie is my homie!
Weberlily can be so silly
And FIA likes to play!
To WI...a giant HAPPY 5th Birthday!!!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #338
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Happy Fifth birhday, dear WI, Happy Birthday to you!
You certainly make my life easier, you really do
With hints, recipes, info and clues
And summerized news I can always use
You deserve credit and tons of gratitude, too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
muffy is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #339

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

On a day of servers being down ...

I hear voices in the wind
I tell them Webkinz World won't load
And they tell me don't be resigned
Because theirs is just slowed
WI and WW are intertwined.
windcolors is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #340

myroxy7 is on a distinguished road

Five years old,
Webkinz insider is starting to mold.
But don't worry that you're getting too old
And don't start to wheeze due to age,
Be happy at this accomplished young stage.
myroxy7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!