Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #251
kthxbai
Webkinz :)
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider Webkinz Insider!
We're Celebrating Our Fifth Birthday
Everyone Is Welcome, Come Have A Seat and enjoy a tasty treat!
Happy birthday happy birthday From us all,
Come And join us next year "Hoorah Hoorah".

-Worldpeace
worldpeace is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #252

robbert7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Congrats Webkinz Insider
On your 5th Birthday bash!
Hope you eat lots of cake
and get lots of presents too!
So Webkinz Insider i have a
song now to say specially to
you!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Webkinz Insider, happy birthday to you! Happy B-day
Old 03-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #253
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Webkinz Insider, what a site!
You won't find one like it, try as you might.
RPs, clubs, chat threads too,
And helpful hints for me and you.
Now for its birthday, five candles we light!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #254
Diabetes Awareness
Jazzypants is on a distinguished road

All year you wait in anticipation for your spacial day
Whether you are tunring thity or one hundred and one
And now such an important site is turnign half a decade
Offering insightful info and contests full of fun
So to all of Webkinz Insider, Happy Birthday, I bade
Jazzypants is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #255
ishbone owns +40

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

We all know the site made of gold, <---------- A Site Made of Gold
providing lots of information to hold,
now that it's the big five,
WI is truly alive,
remember, the letters in great bold.
Wishbone is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #256
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Webkinz Insider's a gateway
That's truly become a mainstay
For Kinzville kinship
And news not to skip
Without you I'd struggle to play

Happy Birthday WI
5guin is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #257
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I here it is an amazing website's birthday.
It gives a place for Insiders to play.
There are chat threads and more.
That helps us not to bore!
Happy birthday to Webkinz Insider!

Last edited by Cozyy; 03-24-2012 at 10:23 AM..
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #258

ReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guide

There's a site called Webkinz Insider,
And each year its population grows wider,
March 23rd will bring its fifth,
For sure, that's not a myth,
This is an event you should be sure not to miss!

Happy Birthday, Webkinz Insider! I've enjoyed my two years here that have felt like a lifetime.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #259
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Another year older,
Another year wiser,
We are all that -
From visiting Webkinz Insider!
Now celebrating 5 years since putting out their Welcome Mat!
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #260
valintinekitten

erla1 is on a distinguished road

One day, my birthday rolled around
I was told
but, my brother had a cold
my mother was on a shopping spree
why does this always happen to me?

That's my entry!
erla1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!