Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Is Mr. Moo in the park today?
Has Doug the dog come out to trade?
If you love Webkinz and want the scoop
Webkinz Insider can keep you in the loop!
Let's celebrate, it's their 5th birthday!
kewaldo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #232

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

"Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz Insider!
No other website could be finer.
You have been so informative and generous.
For Webkinz lovers, the last 5 years have been so precious.
May you continue to grow as nothing could make us happier."
Old 03-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #233
Lil Kinz
flower4121 is on a distinguished road

its WI's birthday,
we all shout: hip! hip! hooray!,
your now 5 years old,
that's what i have been told,
we are grateful to have a website like this!

happy birthday WI!
flower4121 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #234
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

Webkinz Insider for five special years,
You have been here for us through joy and tears.
We'd like to thank you for all that you do:
Forums and contests and user guides, too!
So, here's a BIG "Happy Birthday" to you!
AvrilaC is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #235
Lil Kinz
dsu66 is on a distinguished road

I will try to sum this up in 5 lines of a rhyme
Thank You for saving me days of time
I'd still be chasing prizes in the clubhouse
Which may have resulted in loss of my spouse
Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! To you I raise my glass of wine!
dsu66 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #236
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Webkinz Insider, thank you!
Tracking Doug, Snow white and Mr. Moo
Chatting on the DCT
And it's all free!
Happy birthday to you
000000005 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #237
Rarity #1 Pony :)

Ilovepico25 is a jewel in the roughIlovepico25 is a jewel in the rough

We all know WI,
Justin and Wendy
but do you know that today
it's Webkinz insider birthday!
All ready 5 years of fun!!
Ilovepico25 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #238
koopatroopabeach

moshiyoshi is a name known to allmoshiyoshi is a name known to allmoshiyoshi is a name known to all

the Dragon is SO sweet
that you might kick your feet!
I like the pet. it's bold,
that its made of pure GOLD.

HAPPY B- DAY WI!
moshiyoshi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #239

Tbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clown

How exciting Webkinz Insider is turning five
this makes my webbies and I want to jump and jive
On this momentus event
I say wow, you guys are heaven sent
I couldn't play a day on webkinz without you!
Tbunny is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #240
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

Cool Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

EDIT: Post removed because of unintentional double-entry.

Last edited by AgHornsRock; 03-27-2012 at 08:31 AM..
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!