Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #221
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Roses are red; violets are blue
I love Webkinz Insider, and you should too!
Surfing WI is better than doing dishes,
and for that I send some birthday wishes
I'll right you a song on a kazoo.

Happy birthday WI and thanks for making this great contest! :3
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #222
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Come join Webkinz Insider and you'll see
It's the best Webkinz info site and it's free
They have been here for 5 years
And as their Birthday nears
I'd like say Best Wishes to all on the greatest place to be
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #223
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Yay, what fun a birthday fete!
And chance to win a brand new pet!
I actually spent a lot of time
Trying to make my small poem rhyme
I hope the prize will be mine.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #224
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Webkinz Insider, you're so much fun
And look at all the things you've done!
For WW, we depend on you,
And love the friends we've made here, too.
A better site? NO, there's not one!
kathynew is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 11:55 AM   #225

momto3boys is just really nicemomto3boys is just really nice

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Site,
that has helped us day and night.
Giving us a place to share the fun,
whether we are at home or on the run.
Thanks for making the future of Webkinz bright!

momto3boys is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #226
baba is on a distinguished road

best birthday wishes to webkinz insider
thanks for posting this helpful reminder
many more years of success is my wish to you
because you guys are fantastic at what you do!
I hope you will like my little ryme-er
Old 03-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #227

guy smiley will become famous soon enough

Congrats on turning five,
on the day we'll all arrive
with balloons and wishes
and desserts on dishes,
in a WI Birthday Celebration Drive!

Happy 5th Birthday WI!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #228
elcome! have fun at

lpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud of

congrats on turning five
it's the day it's finally arrived
with cakes and plates waiting to be served,
hip hip hooray! on turning 5
happy birthday webkinz insider! and more to come!
lpslove822 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #229
Lil Kinz
elu44 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Insider is having a birthday
For 5 years they've been helping to find the way
When sometimes it's been difficult to play
Keeping track of the PFI for the Manta Ray and ingredients for the Fraidy Parfait
In the most heartfelt way, I'd like to say, "have a great day!"
elu44 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #230
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Webkinz Insider, we give you a birthday cheer
Here's hoping for a great new year
With you guys around
I'll always be Webkinz Insider bound
We all love you very dear!
CandyCanez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!