Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #201
Lil Kinz
snicker13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz insider is the place to post
All the things you love most
About webkinz the one and only
So log on now and you will never get lonely
Making friends and learning something new everyday!!!!
snicker13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #202
Webkinz :)

dj818 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider, you are addicting and i am in awe!
Y'all are just so perfect, not one single flaw!
Without you we'd all be lost without a clue.
I'm so very thankful for everything y'all do!
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER & CREW!!!
dj818 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #203

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

On turning 5 I say ConGrats!
The place to go for awesome chats
When there's a answer i need to know
Webkinz Insider is the Best in Show
Webkinz Insider Rocks!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:38 AM   #204
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

A really nice day, so much hotter and brighter
Let's celebrate the birthday of Webkinz Insider!
I've tried other Webkinz blogs, I just said "No More!"
Cause' none are as great as the blog that is yours!
Now you're 5 years old, have a good day of joy!

Last edited by webkinz415; 03-23-2012 at 08:41 AM..
webkinz415 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #205
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

Five years old, that's quite a feat,
For such a site that can't be beat!
Supplying us with information,
This site is now my main destination!
And now on this hallowed day, we all come together to say... WE LOVE YOU WI!

Last edited by Ink; 03-23-2012 at 08:50 AM..
Ink is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #206
Haters gonna hate

Ivan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to all

Happy birthday webkinz insider,
every website combined could not be finer,
we have gone through 5 great years full of joy,
it's so fun it like a toy!
So once again, Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!
Ivan is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #207
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Here's my entry:

Hey WI, here’s a “Happy 5th!” cheer,
You help make Webkinz World fun all year,
By keeping readers in the loop;
Always sharing the latest scoop.
I’m thankful to know you are here!

And just for fun here's my "traditional" birthday greeting to WI folk:

Hippo birdie two ewe,

Hippo birdie two ewe,

Hippo birdie "deer" ewe,
OK, it's a jackalope... but it was the closest I could find to a deer...

Hippo birdie two ewe!

Happy birthday, !!
Thanks for giving us all a reason to celebrate!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #208
Poptart Lover! <3

sunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clownsunnieinkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Today is a day to celebrate
Because WI is just so great!
So here's to 5 years online more
These past 5 years haven't been a bore!
New members, come in through the front door!
sunnieinkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #209
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Webkinz Insider is turning five
what a wonderful surprise
it started so small
gained the love of us all
and now rocks the whole world alive

Happy Birthday WI!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #210
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

WI is my favorite place to be,
with all of my friends chatting with me,
this is the best Webkinz site of all,
with item values and contests and a Webkinz mall,
Webkinz Insider is the most fun site of all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love this site, and I'm so happy that it's doing so well.
spunkygirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!