Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #11
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023
Webkinz :)

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinzinsider?
Your five today?!
Lets give a cheer, Hip Hip Hooray
Thanks to Justin, the mods,the Sisters the brothers
For making this a website like no other

Happy 5 years WI!
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #12
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider is turning 5,
For a website, that’s a long time to be alive.
There’ll be a party on March 23rd,
And I’m fairly sure that’s what we’ve all heard.
So a happy birthday for our favourite insider!
That's mine. :3 Happy 5th Birthday! ^w^ If it weren't for WI, I wouldn't know as much about webkinz. c:
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #13
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Whooo hoosie Webkinz Insider has hit the big Five O
I am such a proud member a little over a year, that I know.
The wonderous world of all the super members and information,
is so delightfully displayed with such thought and imagination.
Congratulations! Happy, Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz Insider!!
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #14
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

Webkinz Insider today turns five
Who would have thought how much they would thrive
So for their birthday, they give away
Just so we can go and play
So thank you thank you oh so much
Old 03-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
ants a Bachuru

Gluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to behold

I love limericks! Here's my entry:

WI's fifth birthday? How grand!
So give WebkinzInsider a hand
Let's all take a break
And celebrate with cake
For the best site in Internet-Land!

(Please note that in the first line, WI is pronounced with the letters. Reading it as "webkinzinsider" throws off the rhythm of the whole poem!)

Last edited by Gluevah; 03-22-2012 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Bolded the text to make it easier to read!
Gluevah is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Happy Anniversary to WI,
Wow, does the time sure fly,
You are the best,
Forget all the rest,
So much newz and fun, I cannot lie.

Thank you so much WI.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #17
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Here goes :

There once was a site called WI
That was terribly fit and spry,
Although turning five,
It was still doing the jive,
That fantastic site WI

Happy 5th Birthday Webkinz Insider!! Thanks for all the great contests!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #18
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

WI is turning Five,
land sakes alive!!!!!
Jump and shake ,
make the earth Quake
Happy birthday WI...

Hear is to many many more years
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #19
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Webkinz insider is very fun.
I should make a webkinz insider hamburger bun.
If it was never around, webkinz will have knowledge to none.
Just please do not pull that gun.
But I should just remember Webkinz insider is here, I don't think I will ever be done.

Happy 5th birthday!!
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 03-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
pichette is on a distinguished road

We're glad Webkinz Insider is here,
It's been great year after year!
And now they turn five,
And, oh, man alive,
We'll all give a merry old cheer!

Happy Birthday, WI! Hope you're still going strong for a long time to come!

Michelle P.
pichette is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!