Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

WI, WI, I hear it's your day!
Five years of great play!
Friends and Information and more.
Can't wait to find out what's in store!
WI, WI, have a Happy BIRTHDAY!!!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #182

Ozmorrhiza is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz insider is where I go...
When I want to be in the know...
I am happy to no end...
to celebrate with my friend...
An Insider party with glorious birthday glow!

Ozmorrhiza is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #183
Lil Kinz
Paulacookie is on a distinguished road

Happy fifth birthday to this site,
For who without, many still might
Not know much about all the fun
In Webkinz World, which is a ton.
So thanks for all that you have done.
Paulacookie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #184
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is stuck on replay
Bernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replay

WI BIRTHDAY TREASURES

Five year candles, flaming bright
Growth and friendships recorded on site
Reports and news and pets galore
And a search for treasures of Webkinz lore
Where the quest for age only heightens rapport.

Best Wishes for a Happy 5th Birthday, WI
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 02:51 AM   #185
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Justin case you havent noticed,
There's a new B-day
with 180,000 members,
And all of us want to say,
"Happy Birthday WI!" today
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 04:04 AM   #186
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

You might find it funny,
What I have to tell,
Of a birthday that brings us, together somehow.
Its a wonderful thing, what Webkinz Insider has done,
So we thank you lots, one by one.

(Happy birthday!)
hannahseagle is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 AM   #187
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

There once was a man call Justin
Whose old server needed a good dusting
After 5yrs it’s now racy and hearty
Ready for a huge WI party
The old server now in the dustbin
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 03-23-2012, 05:27 AM   #188
Lil Kinz
karahbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday to you
May all your wishes and dreams come true
Thank you WI for all your information
Now were here for a special celebration
May your day be bright filled with delight!

karahbear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #189

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Webkinz Insider is now five
And they really do strive
To give us all information
On our fun Webkinz nation
Happy Birthday to a great creation.

Josie2
Old 03-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #190
chip311

jatman9 is a jewel in the roughjatman9 is a jewel in the rough

I wake up and start each day
By seeing what WI has to say
Some say I'm addicted, I'm not
I just like Webkinz Insider alot
And all the information they convey!
jatman9 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!