Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

MissWebkinz57 is just really niceMissWebkinz57 is just really nice

Talking Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider, happy five!
When I use webkinz insider, I save my webkinz's lives!
Webkinz Insider is five, not four.
Webkinz, Club Penguin, Insiders's Galore!
Happy birthday Webkinz Insider, and hopes for many more!
MissWebkinz57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #132
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Vanilla or chocolate- which should I bake?
I need to cook up the most wonderful cake!
Mere icing and sprinkles will not do,
For I need something more to express my love to you!
Happy birthday, WI, and your most wonderful crew!

Haha, that was a little forced... I could never rhyme my poems. xD Happy 5th Birthday, WI!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #133

julesg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Happy Birthday to Webkinz Insider
Who's been my favorite provider
Of all the great news,
Information, forums,and contests too,
For visiting you,I need no reminder!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #134

spotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roostspotharris rules the roost

my birthday was monday
and its close to sunday
and yours is now here
hope you have a great year
and try to conquer your fears

from austin p.s. happy birthdayClick the image to open in full size.
spotharris is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #135

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

There's a birthday today
and some will say
It's the best little site around.
Just come on by
and leave a reply
a new pet may be in your future!
chindio is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #136
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

A birthday celebrated no better than this!!
Webkinz Insiders 5th new twist?!
A site full of wonder and many shout-out's!
Gold dragons are now flying about...
A winner soon will win-No doubt!

Happy Birthday WI!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #137
Lil Kinz
purplelilly98 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Insider's birthday is here
Just like it comes every year
Anniversary of 5
Still staying alive
And spreading lots of good cheer.
purplelilly98 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #138

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Webkinz Insider is the best place to be,
I've made so many great friends you see.
All I want to know about Webkinz is right here,
I check everyday and have no fear.
I've been with you almost every year.

Happy 5th Birthday WI
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #139
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

WI is five, wow it's really in its prime
I'm so happy I have it as my Webkinz guide
Hip, Hip Hooray
Webkinz Insider is one year older today
What a great way to celebrate
Old 03-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #140
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Five long years of webkinzinsider joy!
Just as much fun for a girl or boy!
Happy Birthday to you!
Our love for Webkinzinsider will always be true!
Thanks for the 5 years of fun!
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!