Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #91
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

Webkinz Insider's a website,
An unsurpassed resource, it's just right.
With members galore,
Who share all their lore.
It makes playing on Webkinz a delight.
Jackal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #92
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

One of the most exciting day of the year
Makes me want to sing and shout out a cheer
Its Webkinz Insider's fifth birthday today
My absolute favorite site to go on and play!
And so i wish you a very happy birthday!

happy birthday WI! i really enjoy this website and im so glad i am a member!
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #93
Lil Kinz
Gatorkin will become famous soon enough

My daughter sought a website that was brighter
Through Webkinz World she hoped it would guide her,
Via a search did she find
A source of insight so fine,
It's now five years with Webkinz Insider.
Gatorkin is offline Male
Old 03-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #94
naiastra
Webkinz :)

quel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond reputequel has a reputation beyond repute

Recipes, hints, what'll next be for sale:
There's only one place that will tell without fail!
You want to compete? Man, don't even try!
Next to this one, all other sites pale...
The only insider is WI!

Happy Birthday!
quel is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #95
e're a lotta

dinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonder

Guess what's happening today?
It's WI's birthday!!
I hope I don't win
Some animal skin.
If I did that would be bad
And it would be sad.
So guess what's happening today?
This Insider's having a birthday!
So come one, come all
We'll have a special ball!
Just for today.
Just for this Insider's birthday!
dinkydoggy is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #96
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

It's your birthday, its time
To make a five line rhyme
Come on lets chime
And give limes and dimes
Because it's Webkinz Insider's birthday time!
horsejumper is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #97
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Birthdays happen only once a year
So lets get together with an amazing cheer
from info, to contests, to rares of the day
All together now, what do we say?

WEBKINZ INSIDER HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old 03-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #98
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Happy 5th Birthday Justin and Wendy.
Your genius Website comes always in handy.
Where kids and adults can trust to be safe,
There’s no place we rather would go to and rave.
Celebrating a place where all members are friendly.

Thanks to all who made my VL a wonderful one - Founders, Staff and Member alike
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #99

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Webkinz Insider, Happy Birthday!
I'm so glad it's today!
Here's a birthday cake
That i indeed did make
In hopes to win a piggy named May.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #100

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday to my second favorite site
They are going to party tonight
We celebrate today their 5th birthday
We laugh, we sing and play
So thank you WI for everything you have done for us!
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!