Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

The leprechauns may have left us all feeling green for St. Patrick's Day, but they did leave gold behind. Webkinz Insider will be celebrating FIVE years on March 23rd and we will be giving away a Golden Dragon and a Sparkling Pegasus! To be in the running for the Golden Dragon and Sparkling Pegasus, all you have to do is post a 5 line rhyming poem. The poem must be about birthdays or Webkinz Insider. Only 1 entry is allowed per user. Here is an example of a 5 line rhyming poem:

"It's our Birthday on Webkinz Insider!
We're turning 5! so here's a reminder...
Put your wishes in 5 lines
In a poem that rhymes,
And randomly we'll choose a winner."

In addition to one Golden Dragon and one Sparkling Pegasus, we'll also be giving away five Lil Purple Piglets, Five Lil Blue Piglets and Five Lil Green Piglets randomly among all qualified entries.

Official Rules:
  • Only one entry allowed per member. Entering more than once will result in disqualification.
  • The entry must be on this thread and must contain a five line rhyming poem
  • The poem must be about birthdays or Webkinz Insider
  • Entry must be your original invention/creation
  • The contest ends Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 11:00 pm Eastern time
  • The following prizes will be awarded after the contest ends by random selection from all qualified entrants: 1 Golden Dragon, 1 Sparkling Pegasus, 5 Lil Purple Piglets, 5 Lil Blue Piglets and 5 Lil Green Piglets

Good luck and have fun! Thanks for five great years here at Webkinz Insider!

endy and Justin
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

This thread is for contest entries only. Do not comment or add any other random discussions to this thread! Thanks!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Official "Webkinz Insider is Turning FIVE!!!" Birthday Contest! Win a Golden Dragon or Lil Piglet! Ends Tuesday at 11:00 PM Eastern Time!

There's a fun website, I'm told
That's now turning 5 years old!
A poem I now write,
Wishing hard that I might,
Win a dragon of pure gold!

Happy Birthday WI!
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Happy Birthday to Webkinz Insider
No other forum has ever been finer
For keeping us updated with all of the news
And making new friends
The fun just never ends!

Happy 5th Birthday WI
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

It's interesting to see,
That this huge part of me,
Is turning five this year,
I give a little laugh, but then a little tear,
As I remind myself how uninformed I'd be, if I never made it here!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #6
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

We love our Webkinz
Yes we do
But without WI we would not have a clue
They keep us informed on all that goes on
Thank you WI and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
las is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #7
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Happy 5th Birthday WI
From the moment i log on brings a tear to my eye
With all the fun and games no other web site can be the same
To all the new friends i've made
Lets Have a 5th Birthday parade !

Happy 5th Birthday WI

tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Your entry with five lines must be.
Yes Five lines rhyming merrily!
Count them, one two three four,
And then five, and no more,
And wish that WI's Birthday be Happy!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #9

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

Here's my entry...

What have we here,
WI celebrates another year,
5 years of info, news, and just plain joy,
all started over an exciting toy!
Thanks for such an exciting website: It makes my day super bright!

Happy fifth birthday WI!
MJFan94 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

It's Webkinz Insider's birthday today
That's why we're all standing up to shout "hey"!
Justin and Wendy are still around
with a community full of friends still bound.
Come join the fun there's always room for more!

Last edited by Freya; 03-22-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: sp
Freya is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a blue-dog-frog was here, bday hugs all around ♥, bradying, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, dftba, double d scotland, gringersnap♥, happy 5th birthday wi, happy b-day wi! ♥, happy b-day! -doggie, happy b-day!!, happy bday! ♥, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!:), happy.birthday.wi!, heey dog, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, i♥wi, ninja says happy bd, oh captain my captain, wi b-day!