Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How many new members joined Webkinz Insider during the month of June 2010?
681 1536.81%
1577 1265.61%
902 28712.77%
1620 1657.34%
1337 2229.88%
1114 25911.53%
863 35615.84%
1247 2189.70%
716 32814.60%
1874 1335.92%
Voters: 2247. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #341
Coelha27
Webkinz :)

Wznati327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: Official Webkinz Insider July Monthly Contest! Win a rare Bamboo Chute Slide![/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Eu estou querendo esse item do pet assinatura webkinz mais eu preciso dele para enfeitar o meu jardim!!!![/lang]
Wznati327 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #342

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider July Monthly Contest! Win a rare Bamboo Chute Slide!

I hope my guess is right!!! I love that slide!!!
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #343
sashangel9
sashangel9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Webkinz Insider July Monthly Contest! Win a rare Bamboo Chute Slide!

I made a totally random guess...cool contest!
I am curious to find out the correct answer!
sashangel9 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #344

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the cool contest!! Love that Signature Panda psi!!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #345
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the contest! I had to guess...wish I knew for sure!
valntom is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #346
Lil Kinz

jtduck is an unknown quantity at this point

i voted. yay for webkinz!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #347
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thats tough!! I dont know... I just guessed.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #348
Lil Kinz

my1kkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Webkinz Insider July Monthly Contest! Win a rare Bamboo Chute Slide!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
The management of WebkinzInsider is thrilled to bring you another monthly contest with some fantastic prizes! This month you could win a one of two Bamboo Chute Slide PSIs (from the Signature Panda.) To enter, you simply need to answer the poll question above which is:

How many new members joined WebkinzInsider during the month of June 2010?

This one will challenge your memory and if you have no clue, you can always just guess. All entrants that choose the correct answer will be placed in a random drawing. Two lucky winners will each receive a Bamboo Chute Slide PSI. The contest ends on July 31, 2010 at midnight PST. Good luck to all!

Click the image to open in full size.

The rules:
* Only WI forum members are eligible to participate
* You may only enter one time
* Contest ends on July 31st, 2010 at midnight PST
* All entrants that select the correct answer will be placed in a random drawing to win two Bamboo Chute Slides

Please do not discuss your answers with others...that will only reduce your chances of winning!

Good luck and have fun!

endy and Justin

[QUOTE]Great contest. if you want to win vote now[/QUOTE]
my1kkid is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #349
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the great chance to win! I entered in my vote! Thanks again!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #350
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Official Webkinz Insider July Monthly Contest! Win a rare Bamboo Chute Slide!

Thanks for the chance to win such a great prize!
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, awesome contest! :d, dod59 got a tag!, elliegotatag:), f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, good luck everyone! ♥, greencow98 wuz here, guess well!, hopeful panda slide, icanhazpandaslide?, infinity93 was here :), lanawas here, legolas 4eva, millag, misspuppy was here!!, pup wuz heer, sunny was here ma love., thanks wi!, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, webkinslover420 wuz here!, webkinzro snagged a tag!, yay panda slide!, ●blaze☆wuz☆here●