Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #971
Webkinz :)

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish i would make someone's life easier.
My wish to the world is to have the best holiday yet
chinagirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #972
call me Hermione

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that every one will have a safe peaceful Christmas and/or oother hoilday.
I wish that every one on WI will have a very merry Christmas!
potterwatch is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #973
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

I wish for myself to be well for the holidays.
I wish for others not to catch my cold!
Kathy1209 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:14 AM   #974
stagegrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself, I would like a Christmas spent with all my grandchildren.

For my granddaughter Sophie, I wish for health and happiness.
stagegrandma is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #975
Lil Kinz
zsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

1. I wish for health and happiness for all of my loved ones and friends (and everyone!)
2. An end to the war
~Julie
zsmom is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #976
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

I wish for myself a stress free, joyful christmas with my husband and children.
My wish for someone else is for a dear friend who's brother is fighting cancer, I hope he wins the battle and has a beautiful, pain free christmas with his family.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #977
AntLindy has a spectacular aura about

I wish for a safe journeys for everyone who has to travel this Holiday.
I wish for happy customers at work.
AntLindy is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #978
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

:acs:Amanda

My wish for myself is to learn to use the computer better and be more patient with my kids.

My wish is for our troops serving overseas is to have a Merry Christmas even though they are far away from their families.
beadprincess is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #979
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I can be fully healed from my injury.
I wish that my friend can work out her family problems that she is struggling with
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #980
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I wish for safe travel for our children this christmas and a job for my husband.
I wish that everyone would find the true meaning of christmas in their lives this Chrismas season.
btvs49 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly