Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 07:08 AM   #951
Webkinz :)

snpmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to have a merry christmas.
I wish my family and friends a happy health new year.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 07:13 AM   #952

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I got the pink and white dog!
I wish someone at my church is in remission from cancer!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 07:14 AM   #953

ilovecopper is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish Santa would bring me a new webkinz.

I wish that my grandma would be healthy for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. My dad says that we should count our blessings not our presents.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:25 AM   #954

theyarenotme is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish, for my whole family to be able to get together over the holiday.
My wish for others, over the Xmas holiday I hope everyone is so happy they smile non-stop
theyarenotme is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:25 AM   #955
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I wish to get to play in the snow this Winter!
I wish luck to everyone who is joining this contest!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #956
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

I wish for snow for Christmas!
I wish my daughter has the best Christmas ever, she deserves it.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 AM   #957
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

Before I tell you my wishes I need to say that we have a daughter in the 9th month of a problem pregnancy and a daughter-in-law who is in the 6th month of a problem pregnancy and has been in and out of the hospital.

My wish for myself is we have a christmas miracle and have a healthy baby born on christmas because I'm a christmas baby.

My wish for someone else is for our daughter and daughter in law that they both have healthy babies before or after christmas, and be home for christmas with their other children.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #958

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

I wish for a little less snow this year, so I'm not out shoveling for over an hour.
I wish for help for people who don't have a warm place to stay during this frigid holiday season.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #959

medowbrook2 is on a distinguished road

My wish list will come true, as of because i got my family at hand and this contest i will win! (=
medowbrook2 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #960
Llamas Love WI!

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish for an iPod touch
For others I hope they have just as merry a christmas as I intend to have.
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly