Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 03:29 AM   #931
ksh
ksh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

my wish for you and all of us is to find peace at Christmas.
for me to enjoy those around me & find r&r in the holiday (no stress allowed)
ksh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 03:37 AM   #932
Webkinz :)
mygra will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

my daughter is pregant in a high risk pregancy...and i am wishing for a new Granddaughter for christmas,,,and wish that both do well and are healthy
mygra is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:50 AM   #933
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish every one health, happiness, peace, friendship & prosperity.
My wish for myself is for everyone to get what they deserve & that my biggest wish comes true!

Thanks to Justin & Wendy for a wonderful site and to everybody else for making it wonderful. I wish you all a Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year !
shichi is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:52 AM   #934
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself, I wish that my husband would stop being in pain - I hate seeing him hurt so often.

For others, I wish for a cure for Autism and related disorders - this wish is partially for my son, who has an Aspergher's diagnosis, and partially for my both of my two sisters' oldest children who also have disorders on the Autism spectrum.

Best wishes for a Happy Holiday to all!

Brenda
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 04:14 AM   #935
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

My wish or myself is: I wish I have a peaceful and happy Christmas.

My wish for someone else is: I wish everyone else has a terrific Christmas too.

Great contest!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 04:30 AM   #936

dancediva2008 is on a distinguished road

I wish that my entire family was home for the holidays.
I wish that everyone has a safe and happy holidays and new year.
dancediva2008 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 04:36 AM   #937
hallawayi
hallaway is an unknown quantity at this point

WI Subscriber

I wish my mom makes a speedy recovery from cancer...(that's for myself, really)
I also wish everyone can enjoy a peaceful and happy 2010.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Old 12-07-2009, 04:48 AM   #938
Lil Kinz

lessa65 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for myself health. I wish for my students success in all they do.
lessa65 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 05:21 AM   #939
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I wish for a world peace and happy holidays for everybody, I don't celebrate Christmas, but wish everybody happy holidays, no matter what holiday they celebrate
Old 12-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #940
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

I wish i could see my four siblings that live in Germany, California, Florida & Hawaii...and their families this Christmas Season...
I wish my cat Grace perfect health and zero pain as she goes through her senior years...she's 13 and a half years old and starting to act old and walk gingerly... :0(
gracekiara is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly