Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 02:25 AM   #921
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that i could have a million more wishes so i could give a million people/families a wonderful holiday where they were all together.

i wish that my parents will have a better year than the last few years have been for them, and that all the animals/pets will know love and safety and full bellies.

happy holidays everyone
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 02:42 AM   #922
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that driving will be safe for me this week.
I wish everyone good health.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:53 AM   #923
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

The 2 wishes I would make.
1. That my daughter would have a full and productive life free of her dipiltaing asthma and medical issues.
2(for my self) that I could actually find a way to grant wishs of all children with debilitating diseases and let them have the full and happy, joyful lives they deserve<3 merry christmas! Bennysmommy1
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:03 AM   #924
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

I wish for a white Christmas.
I wish for my sister to find what she needs to be happy and content with herself.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:09 AM   #925
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
My wishes are:
I wish for everyone in the world could find their own true peace, love, and happiness.
My wish for myself would be for better health and a long life. I have been sick recently with heart problems. And I would love to be here awhile for my children.

Thank you to Justin and Wendy for all your hard work!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:12 AM   #926

()mega has disabled reputation

1> I wish that my daughters (and other children) will get everything they want for Christmas even though the economy is hitting my family (and I am sure others too) rather hard.

2> I wish that none of anyone else's relatives or friends miss the holiday season (if you know what I mean). I look forward to seeing my kids eyes light up by seeing their 96 year old Great-Grammy if she makes her surprise visit.

Happy Holiday's to all.
()mega is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 03:14 AM   #927
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

For myself...I wish the spirit of the season be felt so strongly that I can spread the love.

For those serving in the armed forces....a safe return home.
debs_267 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:15 AM   #928
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

• The wish I have for myself is for everyone in my family to get along so we can all make it through the holidays without going too crazy
  • For everyone else I wish for them to find their PEACE WITHIN.

Happy Holidays and Peace to Everyone!

OnlineMommie

OnlineMommie is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:20 AM   #929
cheekygranny

boograndma is on a distinguished road

I wish my health would improve.
I wish they find a cure for cancer.
boograndma is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:26 AM   #930

Zekemama is a glorious beacon of lightZekemama is a glorious beacon of lightZekemama is a glorious beacon of light

I wish that I have a happy Christmas spent with my family.

I wish that that my daughters both have a wonderful life full of love and happiness.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly