Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 01:34 AM   #911
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that the business my mom and I created started making money so I can continue to stay home with my daughter.

I wish for every child without parents to become adopted into a forever family.

And I hope everyone enjoys their holidays!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #912
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Oh wow, thank you for such a wonderful contest. This is so generous, and totally the holiday spirit.

My first wish for myself would be to get good grades this semester in school. I've always gotten good grades, but this year I've had a bit of a rocky time and I'm working hard to get them back up to par.

For my wish for another person I would have to say to keep all our troops safe this holiday season. They are risking their lives for our freedom, and being true heroes, so they deserve that wish.

Again, thank you for hosting this contest!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:42 AM   #913
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

I wish I would win a new car.

I wish for my family to have a healthy and better new year.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:45 AM   #914

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I wish for myself to spend a wonderful Christmas day with my family.
I wish for all the Troops overseas who are fighting to keep our nation free to return home safely.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:45 AM   #915

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

For myself, I wish for improved health.
For others, that my new grandbaby makes it safely into the world next spring.
grandmina is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #916
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

I wish I would find true love soon.
I wish peaceful moments for all soldiers overseas.
moosewyo is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #917
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

I wish for me that things would get better.
I wish for my mother health to improve. Merry Christmas To All!:bas:
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #918

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

I wish happiness for myself.
I wish health for my son.
kewaldo is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #919
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I wish for myself a safe drive to be with family for Christmas.

I wish for everyone else that they can be with their loved ones for Christmas.

Families together is the best Christmas present.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 02:23 AM   #920

Stimpackaddict is on a distinguished road

For me: I wish the New Orleans Saints will make the superbowl and win it! (12-0 woot)
For Other: I wish my friend can get her headache issues solved for good.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly