Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #871
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I will get more webkinz for Christmas and for my friend to get the baby penguin because she loves penguins and really wants it!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #872
Webkinz :)

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself, I wish that my loved ones have a safe and happy Christmas.
For others, I wish our troops to know that they are supported by a nation grateful for their sacrifice, and a chance to talk to their loved ones at home.
RHPmom is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #873
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope everyone has a safe Merry Christmas this year, and I wish for my Family to have a fun safe Christmas as well.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:43 PM   #874
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

First I would like to say this is a wonderful contest as always !! A great way to spread Christmas spirit and joy!!

My wish for myself for Christmas is to see the happiness and joy on my childrens face Christmas morning (best present ever).

My wish for someone else for Christmas is to see the economy improve so all that are jobless, homeless, and struggling this year will have hope for the new year and many years to come!!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #875
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

I wish I could magically transport all the snow I have in my yard to those who are wishing for a white Christmas!

I wish I already had my Christmas shopping done!
mckylee is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #876
hy yes I do love my

sharodell is a glorious beacon of lightsharodell is a glorious beacon of light

Great idea for a contest. My wish for me is for my husband, kids,parents, sister and extended family are safe and healthy and have a great holiday season and new year. My wish for someone else is that any and every child gets the miracle they need, whether it be a webkinz, a loving gesture from someone or a meal. Many kids need different things and it breaks my heart to think about the different things kids dream about and wish for. For some it is something as simple as a new toy while others wish for food or a mom and dad. I just hope Every kid gets what they desire and that we ALL remember the reason for the season!!!!
sharodell is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #877
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Thanks for another great contest!

My wish for myself is that my family will be safe and healthy
My wish for someone else is for all those without jobs, that the economy will improve and people will begin to get their jobs back.

Happy Holidays!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #878
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

My wish for myself is a holiday full of health and happiness.

My wish for others is that they would discover and know the joy that comes from being a child of God on Christmas morning.
taytertots is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #879
cajunbacon

Krysteenah is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself, I wish I win this contest for Christmas.

For others, I wish a very safe Christmas and New Years!
Krysteenah is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #880
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

I wish everyone a warm and wonderful Christmas w/family and friends. To also know the reason for the season and that its not all about material gifts.

A wish for myself is actually for my son. I wish for my son to click and and come out of the autisticness that is going on. So it doesnt hold him back from life around him.

A wish for someone else is for my friend who is a missionary in India, and has a orphange for children. I wish for them a wonderful, peaceful, and safe holiday.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly